PDA

View Full Version : webbed feet devision meets

Os8472
17-05-2011, 12:55
right then chaps of the webbed feet devision, last year i tried to implement bi monthly meet ups so everyone can catch up, keep up to date with current events, arrange help when needed with a project and plan future events, this didn't work very well, so intested i'm asking any members of the webbed feet devision to pm me with any local events (not just renault ones) so we can organise and plan convoys to these events.

Anyway, that out the way , Handy surguested that we hold another east coast run as we did a few years back.

Basically we all meet up and spend the day stopping off in the local seaside towns around the coast.

Who would be interested in that?

TNT ANDY
17-05-2011, 13:24
right then chaps of the webbed feet devision, last year i tried to implement bi monthly meet ups so everyone can catch up, keep up to date with current events, arrange help when needed with a project and plan future events, this didn't work very well, so intested i'm asking any members of the webbed feet devision to pm me with any local events (not just renault ones) so we can organise and plan convoys to these events.

Anyway, that out the way , Handy surguested that we hold another east coast run as we did a few years back.

Basically we all meet up and spend the day stopping off in the local seaside towns around the coast.

Who would be interested in that?

I'm up for that Oli, pleanty of notice please. I hope you have more success than my attempt to organise the PPC event where 8 said yes initially and now only the same 2 are going as the last 3 years. Same old same old I'm afraid. I won't be coordinating any more events over here, I'll jump on whatever is going on.
But to your initial request yes count me in, and if I can't make it I'll tell you there and then.

Mr Raider
17-05-2011, 17:29
Olski, Im in also. Was going to suggest East Coast run, should be good day and as much fish and chips as you can eat! lol

Also, hows about a rolling road day if we could get a few of us, curry meet, go karting etc.

Maybe we could have a day to sort annoying jobs on the cars with a difference so you could work on each others cars as i know people get bored doing their own! Just an idea anyways ;)

Os8472
17-05-2011, 20:23
Well I'd like for the webbed feet Devision to have a meeting at national day so we can sort out some dates for some stuff such as the coastal run

TNT ANDY
18-05-2011, 06:57
Well I'd like for the webbed feet Devision to have a meeting at national day so we can sort out some dates for some stuff such as the coastal run

Are you arranging a convoy to the national day
:confused:

Os8472
18-05-2011, 08:07
Are you arranging a convoy to the national day
:confused:

We already worked that out during the trip to Marks unit, details are in the June events section

Mr Raider
26-05-2011, 20:29
Barton Mills 14.00 on 3rd June