PDA

View Full Version : Some nice 5's

Nayls
16-05-2011, 17:15
just found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UpA9p_XdSU

looking at the name of there club and the fact they seem to have a very good turnnout for what looks like a general car park meet,it made me think that rtoc could maybe think about a name change to maybe entice other renaults and help us build the club back up??

maybe Renault Tuning And Enthusiasts Club?

Only a suggestion,but anyway,enjoy the 5's :D specially the white one slammed on bbs rims :worship:

raider_gtt
16-05-2011, 17:25
Looks a gd turn out there ;)

Lomo
16-05-2011, 18:06
Good find Nayls :niceone:

The Renault Tuning club was founded by GT Turbo Owners and as a club attended the first ever National Day in 2002 @ Croft! It slowly grew and can you believe that video shows a turnout that looks half of what their big day turn out is and something I mentioned on the national Day thread that was unfortunately deleted. Their club days are epic and cost nothing for the club to hold and they even have a club shop selling shirts etc....

Tino, the founder of that club is an usher at my wedding next year so it goes to show what clubs can do for people! :)

Renault Enthusiasts sounds nice ;)...

Anyway, the white one is indeed a beauty! :cool:

Tony Walker
16-05-2011, 20:13
Raider blue with a phase 1 kit. Bit odd.

Markey Mark (BD)
17-05-2011, 20:21
There some really nice 5's Clios there. I would love to go to a European meet, they seem to have some of the cleanest motors out there.

Has anyone else noticed how clean most of there cars are, not rotten, dented up cars in site! :D