PDA

View Full Version : PS3 online

Gttnutter
15-05-2011, 18:48
For anyone interested it's now back online as of 10 mins ago from the time of this post.

dangerous dave
15-05-2011, 19:32
Lucky for me I'm on xbox and it doesnt go down like sonys poor effort.

Gttnutter
15-05-2011, 20:30

No xbox's just get rrod instead

dangerous dave
15-05-2011, 21:55
No xbox's just get rrod instead

Mine doesnt, and if it did id bin it and get another for feck all. There throw away money, ps3 is mega money and the lasers fail, and they overheat. My brother rinsed me over the xbox buy, but his ps3 has htc failed 4 times, 2 lasers, 2 overheats.

Your just upset I'm better looking than you.

D4WNO
15-05-2011, 22:38
Oh thank god, Adam has his flat to himself next week and he wouldn't be able to do his lazy slob/geek/girlfriend is away impression very well without PSN working

tiff_lee
15-05-2011, 23:02

That sounds a little elitist, to be fair I doubt Sony's 'poor' effort was brought down by some spotty 15 year old in his bedroom more like an organised attack with people of equal or perhaps even greater skill than those who made the security but then ultimately it is a free service and you pay for xbox live so "you get what you pay for" kind of rings true.

dangerous dave
15-05-2011, 23:22
Oh thank god, Adam has his flat to himself next week and he wouldn't be able to do his lazy slob/geek/girlfriend is away impression very well without PSN working

5 days sat in his pants...awesome:agree:

andybond
15-05-2011, 23:29
I believe an update to 3.61 on the dash as well ..

D4WNO
16-05-2011, 07:27
that's pretty much how it'll be I imagine Dave, he's quite excited. I'm away in Devon for a hen weekend and his housemate is away surfing for the entire week so I can imagine the place might be a bit smelly/Adam may gain a few pounds :laugh:

Gttnutter
16-05-2011, 10:42
The thermal paste drys up which causes it not to start up with the fan. Easy fix if you know how. Also this was only on the early ps3's, my brothers has only just stopped after having it since it's release. They changed the design inside to overcome the issue. I wonder why xbox's are "throw away money" is it because there s%!te. Plus you can't swear om xbox otherwise you get banned, that's like being told of like a 10 year old.

dangerous dave
16-05-2011, 17:31
The thermal paste drys up which causes it not to start up with the fan. Easy fix if you know how. Also this was only on the early ps3's, my brothers has only just stopped after having it since it's release. They changed the design inside to overcome the issue. I wonder why xbox's are "throw away money" is it because there s%!te. Plus you can't swear om xbox otherwise you get banned, that's like being told of like a 10 year old.

You've clearly not played online with me, i swear, tantrum, smash stuff up while swearing, call marc a cnut and how I'm gonna raape him. No ones told me off yet.

He's done the paste thing so it's working. I think that's pretty much xboxs feck up, my brother says I should rip it open before it breaks and sort the x clamp out, but I can't be ar5ed. :P