PDA

View Full Version : I think a poll need be arranged for the renewal price

dave j gtt
14-05-2011, 23:42
After writing a post and then deleteing it the other night in a said thead, I couldnt and havnt had the chance to re-write.

I think it is my forth year here, No plan on leaving any time soon.

I for what ever reason havnt attended any events, Yet have benifited greatly from the club and from a lot of it's member's or contacts.

Therfore that bring's me to the price for renewal. I would NOT oppose any hike in renewal price :cool: for me the £10 renewal is formallity.

I think £20 to renew would be fair, If everyone "IE The 600 renewals"be happy with that. I think it should be acted upon. That would help to pay for some outside help with day to day running of club maybe if needed, or fund anything else club orintated.

As Chris aka the quarter mile king, Also known as Scoff has said :wasntme:. Many unwanted thanks are in order to people who work tirelessly making things happen for the club.

Anything along the lines of what Ian has sugested seems the right sort of idea. Maybe £15 to join to encourage people to join with limited rights until either upgrade or renew for second year.

With everyone else paying more for a Club they love that has payed and will pay them back time and time again i dont see a problem.

To a tip top merry happy future :beer:

Big Steve - Raider
14-05-2011, 23:54
Already done Dave ;)

Link (http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?p=217424#post217424)

dave j gtt
15-05-2011, 00:00
Yes steve sir:cool:.

opps i was just coming back here to say done the poll / survey which i must say is and will be of much use and great idea.