13-05-2011, 13:01
Anyone going to this? http://www.modifiednationals.co.uk/

Rob@Backyardracing
13-05-2011, 13:10
best lit competition :laugh:

let me be the 1st to say..... you are joking right? :wasntme:

djinuk
13-05-2011, 13:20
Danboi, im not sure if you have been to this but honestly , its a terrible show.. I used to do this show many moons ago when it was a fun venue's, however as soon as it went to peterborough after our illegal rave unfortunatly got it banned from the previous location is just went sour and crap, i tried it to years running to no avail.

Basically lots and lots of chavs, in a field , for 3 days with nothing to do.. then comes the show.. more and more chavs in a fields with even less to do, and then the occasionaly bit of crap entertainment.. my advice, save your wonga and stump for tickets to usc, fast show, donny show (if its still around) ppc etc etc.. oh and of course, nats day, frog of the pod ;)

Fordy
13-05-2011, 17:50
I'll be going :agree: My 5 is getting left on the stand with a 1 metre no touching barrier made up around it :laugh: Should be sitting next door to hopefully my mates classic turbo mini again with a barrier made around it

Altho it is pretty much 70% chavy and 30% normal.

I'll be going with cmmoc as i'm a moderator and have be going for 3 years in a row not a chav group at all its more if anything for the people that know better in life and cars

We only go as its on our doorstep and its a good 3 days to get wasted at night and chill out in the day :smokin: