PDA

View Full Version : Feel like a moan about the cars in my life :D

Duncan Grier
10-05-2011, 16:08
Well the track beast is as expected not playing ball for a 4 week full conversion ready for mallory (although some late evening this week may get me back on track - fingers crossed) friend is away from his unit helping mr Noble all week so cant even pull a favour in and work is ruining my life lol

The S3 needs new box, clutch, fly, cover etc etc - bloody thing (spent my lunch break pulling it out) got a box but now do I spend more cash on a decent solid fly and uprated clutch or oe bla bla bla - and stress of choosing a colour for the wrap

The omega got gearbox oil spilt in the boot from the 200sx box and stinks even after cleaning about a hundred times :sad2: and aircon given up :( but on a plus managed 25mpg on the last tank and did some towing

So currently have 3 bloody cars and only the barge is going strong and currently no track car for Mallory :disagree: trempted to buy something to rag for the day and sell on after :scratch:

At lease the family Meriva is going strong (although still need to do the cambelt for the good lady)

Why does it all come along at once when you dont need it :coffee:

Moan over, feel better now and just some DIY in the house and can play with the car for a bit

DG

clee
10-05-2011, 16:22
You lucky lucky B******* :coffee:

I've got 4 gta's and a 610 in bits ,one 21 playing ECU silly buggers and am left with only the Noddy car to get about in :devil:
Nothing will be ready for Mallory and I doubt the GTA will be done till end of Summer at the earliest :cry:

Duncan Grier
10-05-2011, 16:27
Now you just showing off sir ;)

I have 8hrs min of Fujitsu pain a day and 5am wakeup by the not quite 6month old who is teething - I miss sleep soooooooo much!

I used to think I had no time spare know I know what that really means :p

clee
10-05-2011, 16:50
I've paid my dues on that front 3 times over ( see,showing off again )
Now we just get woken up early at the weekend ,school days they are dead to the world till 5 mins to go :coffee:

jesus in the seat of a 5
10-05-2011, 17:16

I have 8hrs min of Fujitsu pain a day and 5am wakeup by the not quite 6month old who is teething - I miss sleep soooooooo much!

:laugh:...mr grier , you are in my world.....:agree::laugh:, loivia is 11mnths and still i have no sleep or time....:laugh: , i have two cup cars to get right , one gtt to split and a phase 1 to only dream of driving...:laugh:, well at least the megane225 is making me smile....:)
dont wory bud , youll get there...........................sometime..;):D

Os8472
10-05-2011, 17:53
Yikes I'm having trouble with just 1 car let alone 3, feel for ya bud

J$£5GTT
10-05-2011, 19:02
i feel like my 5's bogging me down s'times...or is that just the parts...:dearme:
maybe i should just get rid an start a clean slate got many other things i could be
doing than fiddlin with and worrying about a blimin car....:crap:

Brigsy
10-05-2011, 19:15
Rome wasn't built in a day mate, keep chipping away at the block & do the job right instead of rushing it :agree:

tubby5
10-05-2011, 19:45
Got to agree,they do p*** you right of some times,and it doesn't help when the misses is saying just buy a normal car:rolleyes:
At least it's nice to know your not the only one with car probs

modfather
10-05-2011, 20:36

you should step into my wifes shoes we have a 2 year old boy which does not like to sleep through the night at all, he proberly has slept about 10 nights (all the way through) since he was born, so my wife has not had a proper night sleep for 2 years, poor women. im a heavy sleeper so i dont hear him at all