PDA

View Full Version : OE Photoshoot at Mallory??

Big Steve - Raider
09-05-2011, 12:09
Hi Guys,

Who's up for a little OE car Photoshoot for the club at National Day??

I'm thinking we should try & get all the OE one's together & then take some funky photo's courtesy of Sammy Tripod :laugh: or someone else with a fancy camera?? Both Phase 1's & 2's welcome

You all know how I like a list :rolleyes: so those who are interested, maybe you'd like to put your name down?

Raider - Big Steve
White -
Tungy -
Silver -
Electric Blue -
Black -

markey b
09-05-2011, 14:15
Hi Guys,

I'm thinking we should try & get all the OE one's together & then take some funky photo's courtesy of Sammy Tripod :laugh: or someone else with a fancy camera?? Both Phase 1's & 2's welcome

You all know how I like a list :rolleyes: so those who are interested, maybe you'd like to put your name down?

Raider - Big Steve
White -
Tungy -
Silver -
Electric Blue -
Black -

i got a tungy ;)

Gibbo69
09-05-2011, 14:57
I'm a deffo :) :):):)

djinuk
09-05-2011, 14:58
what id like to see this year is a video put together to show what nationals day is all about, lots of car footage, inside and out, maybe interviews with any folks, French car show have a similar sort of thing to advertise the event, would be good to show people the kind of even a single owners club (rtoc) can put together as almost use it as a little marketing campaign.

James_Surridge G1 5 GTT
09-05-2011, 16:10
Hi Guys,

Raider - Big Steve
White -
Tungy -
Silver -
Electric Blue -
Black -

What about ALL the cars in the Club OE....5, 11, 21 etc etc?

clee
09-05-2011, 16:16
feck-em I say :coffee:

phase i 16 v turbo
09-05-2011, 17:52
What about a Red R5 GT Turbo Phase 2, will just need a driver to get it up there.

Penfold aka The Dealer
09-05-2011, 17:58
What about a Red R5 GT Turbo Phase 2, will just need a driver to get it up there.

Is it road legal?

phase i 16 v turbo
09-05-2011, 18:06
It can be used needs taxing and an MOT.

The new Bill J
09-05-2011, 18:24
Sam's already offered his services, and got a great response :rolleyes:

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=21368

Hoolio
09-05-2011, 19:04
Yes Bill but most of us have only got dead common (white) GTT's ;)
It would be nice to get some decent shots of her in the garage.

old skool turbo power
09-05-2011, 23:42
Hi Guys,

Raider - Big Steve
White -
Tungy -
Silver -
Electric Blue -
Black -

:laugh:jezzz now your asking there pal.it would be good to see this:agree:.but i guess all the std 5s thats are in perfect nick never see the light of day and if its raining then game over:scared:.
it this just the case for your lookin for steve one of each colour,both phase 1 and 2 or just as many oe cars like?
or sure as James Surridge said diffrent models of the renaults would be :cool:.
tbh mine ant 100% perfect mint but for a car parked on the road and not garaged and used when i like a drive its still in good nick :)well im happy with it :agree:

Sam M
11-05-2011, 23:57
IM so tempted to get a T-Shirt made up with that nickname :laugh:

Either way ill be there camera n kit, I`ve got tracktime booked for the 182, but wont be hooning it all day, planning on ALOT of piccies this year in a different style to the usual :cool:.

If you can gather cars from that list Steve, it would be very cool, I think we`ll have to wing it on the day though!!

Sam M
11-05-2011, 23:59
What about ALL the cars in the Club OE....5, 11, 21 etc etc?

Was hoping for this aswell, Think it would make an absolutely cracking shot.