PDA

View Full Version : membership cards required

djinuk
04-05-2011, 11:31
ok i saw this post go up recently saying that membership cards are required at nats day and will be checked..

However it got locked before i had chance to post.

Just wondering does taht mean to say that every member at nats day needs a card as i often bring a couple of friends and the mrs?, or is this strictly more just for folks going on track to check non members are paying non member prices etc?

D4WNO
04-05-2011, 11:50
All members of the club need a card, it's to prove you're eligable for the lower price tickets as non-members pay more.

djinuk
04-05-2011, 11:57
still dosent really answer the question though.

I know non members / members tickets are diffrently priced, however myself and my friends wont be going on track and will only be paying for the entry, however they are not members of rtoc.. Does this therefore mean they will not be allowed entry ??.. do they all require to sign up to rtoc to gain a membership card to be able to come through the gate.

or is this whole membership card business really more aimed at people who are on track to ensure those who have paid the lower price ( £65 i think it was) are indeed full members of the club and are rightfully entitled the cheaper price.

Only reason i wont to clear this confusion up is that i dont wish for my friends to be turned away from entering.

D4WNO
04-05-2011, 11:59
No they don't need one, membership cards are for members - they'll still be allowed in and on track if they decide they want to later on.

djinuk
04-05-2011, 12:06
mucho gracias :),

thats all fine and dandy then, lest just hope the numbers cover the cost of the event.

jackw04_123
15-05-2011, 08:45
What about I have lost my members card :scared:

REBEL GT TURBO
15-05-2011, 15:43
I have never received my membership card sticker or anything to say im a member??!

Penfold aka The Dealer
15-05-2011, 15:48
Pm with your addresses & I will get cards/packs out you.

clee
15-05-2011, 18:03
Membership cards are not required for any reason on the day .