PDA

View Full Version : Clio 172 wiring Diagrams

James5
08-11-2008, 20:15
Clio 172 wiring diagrams has any one got any as the Haynes Guides apparently don't cover the 172 and the www.cliosport.net (http://www.cliosport.net) guys are not very helpful even though I am a paide up member but then they all seem to take their cars tuners for everything:sad2:

Does anybody have the renault dialogy does this have a copy on??

Cheers James

tonesGTT
17-11-2008, 17:37
Clio 172 wiring diagrams has any one got any as the Haynes Guides apparently don't cover the 172 and the www.cliosport.net (http://www.cliosport.net) guys are not very helpful even though I am a paide up member but then they all seem to take their cars tuners for everything:sad2:

Does anybody have the renault dialogy does this have a copy on??

Cheers James

i might have something on PDF fella. At work at the mo but when i get home i'll check the laptop for you. Im sure i got something off cliosport when i has my 172. Fingers crossed its got what you need :)

James5
17-11-2008, 18:35
i might have something on PDF fella. At work at the mo but when i get home i'll check the laptop for you. Im sure i got something off cliosport when i has my 172. Fingers crossed its got what you need :)

Perfect many thanks matey

Ashy
17-11-2008, 20:53
which diagrams do you need mate, I have most of them :)

Cliosport = useless unless you want to know whos fitter, Britney or Christina.

Scoff
17-11-2008, 20:56
Ashy, you got a diagram for the heater wiring in the 172 ? ie, fan, speed control, etc ?

Andrew Cooke
17-11-2008, 20:56
which diagrams do you need mate, I have most of them :)

Cliosport = useless unless you want to know whos fitter, Britney or Christina.

I thought they were more Drew Barrymore, or Michael Barrymore.. :sad2:

Ashy
17-11-2008, 21:12
Ashy, you got a diagram for the heater wiring in the 172 ? ie, fan, speed control, etc ?

duno m8, i'll have a look and post up what i've got :)

James5
19-11-2008, 23:08
Cheers Nial, Tony sent me a pdf guide for the CB0M but it doesn't really have wiring diagrams in but may come in handy as it has a fair bit of info.

I think i am going to wing it with the wiring for now at least getting it running and then sort out everything else.