PDA

View Full Version : Undertray

Renault 5 GT Turbo
01-05-2011, 17:52
Does anybody have one fitted?

I need to find some fixings for mine, does anyone know the part numbers or have the diagram where they are featured?

Failing that, anyone have any pictures?

Thanks

J$£5GTT
01-05-2011, 21:29
hi mate,what do you mean by 'undertray'...battery tray?..
:)

Bigfoot
01-05-2011, 21:49
Under engine tray seen it on eBay. Didn't think it was for the gt turbo more than likely for Monaco but not sure

J$£5GTT
01-05-2011, 22:02
Under engine tray seen it on eBay. Didn't think it was for the gt turbo more than likely for Monaco but not sure

so its like a plastic sump guard type thingy?....

gimme5
01-05-2011, 22:17
Does anybody have one fitted?

I need to find some fixings for mine, does anyone know the part numbers or have the diagram where they are featured?

Failing that, anyone have any pictures?

Thanks

some renault 5's had undertray but not the gt turbo,if the undertray is a genuine renault item then all you need is 4 speed clips and 10mm self tappers,all the subframes have the holes already for the speed clips

i have picture on dialogy but cant make a link,unless some one else can:confused:

TNT ANDY
02-05-2011, 09:09
Has anyone done the back (assuming the spare wheel has been removed)?

Hoolio
02-05-2011, 10:08
I thought I had seen a picture somewhere and found it in green Haynes, chapter12 page9. Its got both front and back illustrated but just says later models, assume that means later than the GTT.

Trevhib
02-05-2011, 14:54
This is interesting. Surprised the drag-racing lot haven't looked into this as surely it would help air flow under the car.

Also, didn't Russell make an ally sheet for the back end on 'Doris'?

rs250nut
02-05-2011, 15:26
This is interesting. Surprised the drag-racing lot haven't looked into this as surely it would help air flow under the car.

Also, didn't Russell make an ally sheet for the back end on 'Doris'?

I have a 10x5 sheet of aluminium on its way to me:)

gimme5
02-05-2011, 15:42
I thought I had seen a picture somewhere and found it in green Haynes, chapter12 page9. Its got both front and back illustrated but just says later models, assume that means later than the GTT.

just looking at renault dialogy and their is a back one it has five fixing points on it
and its pretty much the same shape as the bottom of the petrol tank,so image it
sits under there on some later models,no way it go's where spare wheel sits