PDA

View Full Version : Head Unit Wiring

Bigfoot
27-04-2011, 14:45
Im trying to sort out the dash wiring loom in my Renault 5 GT Turbo, and going to have to do a bit of mix and matching due to the good wiring loom I have they decided to cut off the plug for the head unit :crap: looking through the haynes manual I can work out what wire goes in which plug by the speakers and which number they are in the plug, but however for some reason they dont show clearly plug 57, the radio wire harness which one is which :( has anyone got a better wiring diagram on there which says A1, A2, B4 etc goes to which wire so I can wire this back up. Thank you.

Dale

dave r5
28-04-2011, 11:15
Don't have. A diagram but my headunit wiring is in tact and like brand new. Wen I get home I can txt u wich wire goes were if y want mate

Bigfoot
28-04-2011, 12:00
Don't have. A diagram but my headunit wiring is in tact and like brand new. Wen I get home I can txt u wich wire goes were if y want mate

Cheers Dave, found the plug on your old wirin loom so going to be removing the plug off there but its trying to work out from a loom which is already cut.