PDA

View Full Version : 172 engine conversion help

wozzer
26-04-2011, 22:20
hya all

i have just bought a 172 engine , loom and gearbox for a good price with 58 tho on the engine and 500 miles on recon box i was just wondering if any 1 nows any1 that would be able to convert the engine into my renault 5 turbo

i was gona do all the work meself but i am only 20 and me mum n dad r kicking of about haveing a shell just sat there for another 10 months :ashamed:

so if any1 can help me please pm me
shud be picking the engine up 2moz and i am in no rush for when the engine needs 2 be fitted

thanks alot

warren

James5
26-04-2011, 22:25
hya all

i have just bought a 172 engine , loom and gearbox for a good price with 58 tho on the engine and 500 miles on recon box i was just wondering if any 1 nows any1 that would be able to convert the engine into my renault 5 turbo

i was gona do all the work meself but i am only 20 and me mum n dad r kicking of about haveing a shell just sat there for another 10 months :ashamed:

so if any1 can help me please pm me
shud be picking the engine up 2moz and i am in no rush for when the engine needs 2 be fitted

thanks alot

warren

10months, shouldn't take you that long if your just going N/A took me 3 months to do mine and most of that was me fecking about with the wiring and waiting for parts.

Did you get cable or electric 172 throttle body engine??

wozzer
27-04-2011, 15:15
hya mate erm not to sure yet i am picking the engine up this friday ;)
cant wait.