PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

BabybluGTT
26-04-2011, 20:57
First post!

Hello everyone, my name is Jack and i drive a 89 5 GTT. Same story as most, ever since i learnt about the 5 i've wanted one and was delighted when i managed to pick one up for my 2nd car at the age of 19 :D
Took me 2/3 months to get my years no claims so i could get her on the road but what can i say, bit different from my stripped out 1.2 punto ;) I wasnt let down!!
Sad news though, she is currently being looked after by Markey mark as i had a bit of an accident.. but hoping to get back behind the wheel in a couple of weeks.

Hope to become a frequent user so im sure ill be meeting some of you at events etc etc and hope to have a laugh!!

Cheers my dears.

Tony Walker
26-04-2011, 21:01
Welcome hope your 5's ok. Its in good hands. Get yourself to national day :agree:

Markey Mark (BD)
26-04-2011, 21:04
Finally joined up then mate, welcome along. :agree:

Not to dishearten you but here was your car as of sunday afternoon. Its coming along nicely now, lower front panel on and you know score with upper panel all will be like new soon. ;)

Tony Walker
26-04-2011, 21:13
ouch :( looks mostly solid tho :agree:

BabybluGTT
26-04-2011, 22:18
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Not to dishearten you but here was your car as of sunday afternoon. Its coming along nicely now, lower front panel on and you know score with upper panel all will be like new soon. ;)

Yes mate, looking great in that pic lol. Pretty excited tbh :)

Os8472
27-04-2011, 05:50

Even with the bits missing looks stronger than most lol

Welcome along fella, you'll find this club full of helpful advise and the banter is like no other club lol

BabybluGTT
27-04-2011, 12:52

Thanks for the welcome fellas :laugh:

BabybluGTT
15-05-2011, 19:27

Just thought id add that i got my car back today :) Thanks to Mark!