PDA

View Full Version : 5 tuners/RR in Scotland

tubbyG
18-04-2011, 21:37
Alright guys,
Im just wondering who you guys use or can recommend to set up the R5 carb. As my 5 will be back on the road soon im looking to get the carb set and the boost upped :cool:

BluntyR5GTT
18-04-2011, 21:40
im sure there must be some fellow scottish rtoc member that could help set up your carb mate

tubbyG
18-04-2011, 21:55
im sure there must be some fellow scottish rtoc member that could help set up your carb mate

That would be great, but I would also like a power figure to see where its at, as I seem pretty far from most members and rolling roads I would prefer just to make one journey to get both done.

Bass J
18-04-2011, 23:02
AVA tunning in glasgow .. mudslinger on here has had a fair bit of work done to his 5 from there.

Last time i called them it was £60 to setup the carb on the rolling road.

I also reccommend Miller the chairman off here to jet the carb...he's a busy guy at the mo ..so hard to get hold of .. he's helped me out a fair few times with my clio ..maybe worth giving him a shout ;)

tubbyG
18-04-2011, 23:26
AVA tunning in glasgow .. mudslinger on here has had a fair bit of work done to his 5 from there.

Last time i called them it was £60 to setup the carb on the rolling road.

I also reccommend Miller the chairman off here to jet the carb...he's a busy guy at the mo ..so hard to get hold of .. he's helped me out a fair few times with my clio ..maybe worth giving him a shout ;)

Thanks mate, appreciate the info. I will give ava a call sometime to see what they can offer, I will be down the road this summer to see family and will be pretty close to glasgow anyway