PDA

View Full Version : Calzaghe VS Roy Jones Jnr.

raj
07-11-2008, 19:04
anyone watching the fight.?

what are your predictions??

:) come on zaghe!

Ross99
07-11-2008, 19:11
not knowing who this other fella is, i'm going to have to be going with him lol, joe's due a loss sooner or later and few recent fights its been drawn out, no doubt he's a goldern boxer but they all do down eventually, maybe its his time but i hope i'm wrong i didn't know who hatton lost to but when i watched the fight he certainly got my attantion so who knows.

hope i'm wrong i usually am

Adam L
07-11-2008, 19:22
It's his last fight, so he just needs to stay on his feet and land more hits, or KO. An undefeated record is impressive, none the less...

Nayls
07-11-2008, 22:47
When is this fight?

mightymanx
08-11-2008, 01:39
saturday night on saltarna sports nayls am goin 4 jones maybe hes been beat a few times but hes a 5 weight champ and he seems up 4 this fight hes no bum and has big punching power so i dont think calzaghes punchs will bother him 2 much

Alex
08-11-2008, 17:58
I'm going for a Joe win within the distance :smokin:

MR TURBO
08-11-2008, 19:49
I'm going for Jones jr he's fast and has power too:D:D

Barr's Irn-Bru
08-11-2008, 22:25
i didn't know who hatton lost to but when i watched the fight he certainly got my attantion so who knows.

hope i'm wrong i usually am[/quote]

Hatton lost to Floyd Mayweather Jr , Best pound for pound boxer in the world ..

Joe is rated as second in the world pound for pound boxer so Not bad in any circumstances ;)

His best fight to date for me has to be when he fought Eubank for the WBO super middleweight title and won ...

Should be a good fight :smokin:

Barr's Irn-Bru
08-11-2008, 22:28
i didn't know who hatton lost to but when i watched the fight he certainly got my attantion so who knows.

hope i'm wrong i usually am

Hatton lost to Floyd Mayweather Jr , Best pound for pound boxer in the world ..

Joe is rated as second in the world pound for pound boxer so Not bad in any circumstances ;)

His best fight to date for me has to be when he fought Eubank for the WBO super middleweight title and won ...

Should be a good fight :smokin:[/quote]

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/351124/joe_calzaghe_destroys_chris_eubank_in_a_stunning_b oxing_match/

Alex
09-11-2008, 11:34
Well, how about that then!

The question now is - does Calzaghe retire as undefeated? With a performance like that he'll certainly think twice, but I have to wonder who else there is to fight? :cool:

Trevhib
09-11-2008, 11:44
Damn it, how can I see the highlights! Feckin Setanta, I never get to see the good stuff.

Robbo
09-11-2008, 14:08
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

stayed up all night to watch the fight on setanta freeview, after 3 rounds it says switch to channel 38 so i do that and then they dont activate the channel for me. bunch of w@nkers