PDA

View Full Version : Engine rebuild in birmingham/west midlands URGENT :(

Robclio98
18-04-2011, 11:39
Right guys ive gota get my engine rebuilt (225 head onto 182 block) asap, The head need the puller machincing onto it and then timing belt doing, Also all the pistons need to be put back in and new rings n shells etc, i am picking up all the parts tomorrow from renault bar the timing belt.

Is there anyone i can drop the engine off to in bits and rebuild it for me? as id need to buy torque wrench,timing locking tool, piston ring compressor.

Id like to drop it off tomorrow morning before i go away for a few days :(

Money waiting.

Can anyone help save me? as the car has to be up and running before 27th may without fail and i still need to get the exhaust done and booked into EFI

cheers.

J8TRO
18-04-2011, 12:12
Have your tried Fred from BTM Performance?

http://www.btmperformance.com/

He really knows his stuff, especially with the engine your trying to build. I'd give him a call. Only problem is he's normally stacked out.

Robclio98
18-04-2011, 12:21
Hey, yea ive rang him, and he had to make a few calls as hes not 100% but he wont be able to do it until next month at a push :(

Brigsy
18-04-2011, 12:28
I personally think you will struggle to get an engine built, fully running and mapped in just over a month when it hasnt been in the car before :crap: Expand the timescale to a few months to get the niggly bits sorted & do the job right mate :)