PDA

View Full Version : 1st May - Chelmsford, Essex Area Meet

Bigfoot
18-04-2011, 10:00
Now that the weather has improved im just wondering who will be up for an area meet on Sunday 1st May, im looking at The Grange in Chelmsford which is just off the A12, postcode CM3 3HJ. Will look at meeting up from 6pm, to grab some food by 7 - 7:30pm.

Plenty of car park spacing and easy to get to from most places plus they do great pub food.

Anyone is welcome to pop along.

:crap: didn't mean to put the arrow there, didn't realise I clicked on that button, removed it from post, however dont remove from post :(

spinner
18-04-2011, 10:08
I'll be there mate for sure. Looking forward to it already :)

elcie
18-04-2011, 13:19
I'll be there. :agree:

Bigfoot
18-04-2011, 20:03
Couple more people to add to the list:

Dave - Dave R5
Chris Miller - Neak

5 turbo
18-04-2011, 22:39
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Couple more people to add to the list:

Dave - Dave R5
Chris Miller - Neak

Would Love too Meet an Greet...i Loves a Good Ribbing:wasntme:
Will Be there;)
Cheers For the Heads up Fellas;)

Bigfoot
20-04-2011, 22:18
Another couple to the list of people

R5_Scotty
Sam - Sammo_gt

Russ B
21-04-2011, 21:56
Stick me me down as well :agree:

Bigfoot
21-04-2011, 22:05
Still waiting to hear back from a few more people who I have txt but looks like it will be a good turn out :agree:

Neak
26-04-2011, 00:06
forcast to be a cool meet...

The only thing I'm not coming up in is a 5 GT.

Will either be a CAMPAAAAARRRRZZZZ!!!1 (yeah... go campus) :rolleyes:

or one of my mates cars...

Gunna get a few of my lads to come across too if thats cool Dale (your shout mate)
should be another 2-3 maybe 5-6 cars (not 5's though) capri, XR2, lupo, jetta, mk3 golf that sort of rabble. see what happens.

I'll be there for a beer, the sun and the cars so DW about a seat for me...

looking forward to it....

Bigfoot
26-04-2011, 08:03
A few others including myself are looking like they wont be in a GT Turbo either, I have been putting together my Raider since January and pushing to get it complete but keep getting a few set backs along the way :crap: buts its really a get together to get to know members in this area plus maybe if successful doing this every couple of months if people are wanting to do this. But will be able to discuss it on the day anyway.

Your mates are more than welcome to pop along if they want.

5 turbo
29-04-2011, 13:08
How we lookin Gents??
Still on for this...:coffee:

Bigfoot
29-04-2011, 14:32
All is good, got a few people meeting up round mine first then head on the way to there for 6pm

5 turbo
29-04-2011, 15:15
Not lookin good for me...leads fecked....nowhere open coz bank holiday is there:cry:

Neak
29-04-2011, 16:05
Ill be there very much looking forward to it... got a few parts left if anyone wants me to bring anything...

Complete front legs - see classifieds

Clocks, blank switches, reserve tank, heater matrix, drivers head light, loads of window and door rubbers a standard cam, phs 2 mirrors (complete), Garrett T3 .42 in bits, pass rear pop out glass, ok rear bench with one tear 1'' long in top split piece.....

text me if you going and you need any of the above...

see you there

Bigfoot
29-04-2011, 19:15
I have booked a table for 10 people, see you all down there, will be there around 6ish

Russ B
30-04-2011, 22:25
I have booked a table for 10 people, see you all down there, will be there around 6ish

I'm not going to be able to make it :cry: as I'm going to pick up another motorbike tommorow evening :) I've missed out on others so had to say yes to Sunday evening as I didn't want to miss this one. Hope it all goes well & I'll try to make the next one. :agree:

Shakes
30-04-2011, 22:38
il definatly be up for this if theres room for 2 more? :agree:
has anyone got a t2 turbo for sale they could bring along?

Bigfoot
30-04-2011, 23:15
Not to worry Russ, always next time, im sure can organise more and next time I should have a Raider to play with :)

More than welcome Luke to pop along. I just guessed at 10 people always going to be plus or minus from that figure on who is going to eat. What brings you over this direction? Another 5 from this way?

Sorry not got a spare t2 turbo

Shakes
30-04-2011, 23:38
Not to worry Russ, always next time, im sure can organise more and next time I should have a Raider to play with :)

More than welcome Luke to pop along. I just guessed at 10 people always going to be plus or minus from that figure on who is going to eat. What brings you over this direction? Another 5 from this way?

Sorry not got a spare t2 turbo

:cool: im helping rich out picking a car up from wales and dropping it at essex, so should be with you guys at 7' ish.
unfortunatly i wont be in a 5 its going to be a boring recovery truck.
il look foward to meeting you all :agree:

Bigfoot
30-04-2011, 23:59
:cool: im helping rich out picking a car up from wales and dropping it at essex, so should be with you guys at 7' ish.
unfortunatly i wont be in a 5 its going to be a boring recovery truck.
il look foward to meeting you all :agree:

Good to see Rich managed to sort out getting the car back, and fair play helping him out. Good to see you over there, will PM you my number just incase you need to contact me when your over here.

5 turbo
01-05-2011, 15:06
:(Im out,,Feckin heads gone..Done gasket,2nd on this brand new engine:mad:..an guess what....Still looks like a jar of helmans been poured in it:cry:
Fecking pissed off!!
Nxt one hopefully i shall appear(if i dont crush it!!!!!):)
Soz guys aint my month:sad2::cry::cry::(:mad::sad::sad::cry:
Hope its a good evening for u all:D...im gutted:(

Shakes
02-05-2011, 03:44
Hope you guys had a great night :beer:
sorry i did not make it, it was a long day for me as everything in life never goes to plan.
i didnt make it to essex until about 11:00 so just a tad late for the meet.

dave r5
02-05-2011, 09:47
top night ppl

what took so long shakes,lol

Bigfoot
02-05-2011, 10:06
Thank you all for turning up, shame you didn't make it in time Shakes, must have been a very long day.

Will sort out another meet soon and let you know the details.