PDA

View Full Version : Britax sunroof

adscan
13-04-2011, 16:45
First post!

i have snapped the connecting rod that raises the glass on my britax sunroof.
any ideas where i can get a replacement?

Mr Raider
13-04-2011, 17:14
Maybe a britax dealer, they are still about. If cant get one from there try and source a replacement sunroof to take one from there, try CGB motorsport, ebay etc. Unfortunately all sunroofs fitted in 5's vary and there was no standard unit. My raider has a britax sunroof that I sealed up due to leaks.

modfather
13-04-2011, 20:41
i got a britax sunroof fitted to mine, and i seem to have lost a part as it wont lock down :cry:. they can still be brought there is a company in bristol that sell them, but £50 :( im a tight git and i dont want to pay that much for it, so i just keep hunting for 1, think it was this company that quoted me £50

http://www.bristolsunroofs.co.uk/sunroofspares.php

modfather
13-04-2011, 20:44
Maybe a britax dealer, they are still about. If cant get one from there try and source a replacement sunroof to take one from there, try CGB motorsport, ebay etc. Unfortunately all sunroofs fitted in 5's vary and there was no standard unit. My raider has a britax sunroof that I sealed up due to leaks.

fancy selling the mechanism as you have sealed it up :D

Mr Raider
14-04-2011, 16:59
lol but it would probably have to opened to get rod off then it'll leak again! ;) wish it didnt have a sunroof fullstop...