PDA

View Full Version : mrs just bought an mx5

djinuk
10-04-2011, 21:30
Well considering ive been playing with the idea of a mx5 for a daily the mrs in the end purchased one..

We shopped about and its amazing just how cheap you can get these things for, problem being she wanted black (seems to be the most sought after colour) and leather with no rips.. these pretty much put us in a niche market as they all either had rust, ripped seats, or pretty much no info at all..

The ones which were half decent quite litrally dissapeared before we could leave the house (happened on many occasions).

In the end we did pay a little more than she planned however the lad seems very genuine, is a member on the owners club , and it ticks all the boxes.

Anyway see whats you guys think
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2695772.htm

got to say i also managed to speak to some complete pricks who obviously have no car selling skills at all... :crap:.

Convo

"ello".
"hi im calling regards the black mx5"
"yep"
"Just looking at the pics it appears to be wet and i cant quite tell what condition its in , just wonderin if it has any rust,dents or scratches"
"of course it does, its a K reg car , what do you expect".

needless to say i didnt bother,

BriC
10-04-2011, 23:25
Convo

"ello".
"hi im calling regards the black mx5"
"yep"
"Just looking at the pics it appears to be wet and i cant quite tell what condition its in , just wonderin if it has any rust,dents or scratches"
"of course it does, its a K reg car , what do you expect".

needless to say i didnt bother,

:laugh: Idiots!

Car looks nice