PDA

View Full Version : a big thanks to you all.

MADFIVE
04-04-2011, 20:53
well guys its with teary eyes that i will be saying buy to you all as it looks like my 5s going to a new home and im moving on to something a bit more newer. plus im moving house. in the past 3 years of membership i can say it been a pleasure being a member on here. so helpful with great advice. many thanks again to you all. and hope to cu all in the near future. ps maybe then i will be driving a turbo2.:)

BluntyR5GTT
04-04-2011, 21:00
well guys its with teary eyes that i will be saying buy to you all as it looks like my 5s going to a new home and im moving on to something a bit more newer. plus im moving house. in the past 3 years of membership i can say it been a pleasure being a member on here. so helpful with great advice. many thanks again to you all. and hope to cu all in the near future. ps maybe then i will be driving a turbo2.:)

Grant you missed april fools mate lol dont be silly.

modfather
04-04-2011, 21:04
thats a shame mate,hope your 5 goes to a good home, i liked your 5. good luck for the future :agree:

MADFIVE
04-04-2011, 21:07
Grant you missed april fools mate lol dont be silly.
No mate, no aprils fool. It has to go due to house moving costs and lack of work. The bad news is that I still have to break the news to Justin. House is more important for the family than the car :cry:. It breaks my heart but it is commom sense

BluntyR5GTT
04-04-2011, 21:12
Bloody hell fella well i understand family comes before anythin. Just a bloody shame as its a project unfinished ya know.u will regret getting rid.

djinuk
04-04-2011, 21:30
silly silly move if you sell dude... get it stored up some where and sit on it.. end of the day cars dont really come much cheaper than 5's to run, theres no reason to pay mechanics to do anything on them as there just soo simple to keep running.

beaver
05-04-2011, 22:44
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

thats ashame i was looking forward to meeting you, as you are only down the road from me, cheers anyway

DaveMayGTT
08-04-2011, 10:10
I almost done the same thing a few years back when my second daughter was born. My advise to you is set a price in your head and if you dont get that price it really isnt worth selling. The amount of money 5's sell for wont make much difference to your finances so if you dont meet your price just stow it away for a few years. I tried to sell and after a few silly offers decided not to, put it away for a while and now i'm glad i didnt sell.

wizza73
08-04-2011, 21:42
keep it m8 your car looks gorgeous

MADFIVE
10-04-2011, 15:51
well what a weekend ive had. yesterday i went all the way down to claton on sea in essex. to px my 5 turbo for a seat ibiza cupra plus money my way. been speak to the guy for the last 2 weeks sent him photos of my car and everythink. rang him on friday to make sure that it was ok to go down and he said no problem i will be in. so after a 160mile trip down to him from leicester. i get to his on the london road in claton. and he turn his phone off and wouldnt answer the door to me even thought my wife claire seen him and his girlfriend in the upstairs window looking down at me looking round the seat. as soon as the seen my girlfriend they both ducked down. :mad::mad::mad:. at this point i was so mad that i wanted to kick his door in. god knows why he was hiding.? total time waster it cost me 50 pounds in petrol and 22 pounds in a weekends insurence for the seat. so i left him a nasty voice mail on his phone. and i reported him to piston heads.;) then today hes tryed to re-adverties the car again so ive reported it again. please nobody go near this car as its not a stright car its reg is ck02 acu hes askin 4k for it.:sad2: so on that note the 5s staying with me.:cool:

BluntyR5GTT
12-04-2011, 18:45
absolute shocking that is grant couldnt beleive what ya was telling me on the phone earlier all the guy had to was contact you to say he was pulling out the deal.

DaveMayGTT
13-04-2011, 09:13
Unbelievable, some people are so spineless.

Good news that the 5 is staying though!