PDA

View Full Version : flyers

J$£5GTT
28-03-2011, 20:19
hmmmm flyers,rtoc flyers,i tried to source some of these,and much thanks to the folk who have txt me an done other things to help with my quest...

i just thought it would be good to have some with us at the castle combe track day im doing on saturday april 9th,but seems a club like the rtoc cant supply even rtoc flyers to possible keen new members...bit slack isnt it really....
:crap::dearme:

not much to say really about this except epic fail....:confused:

Ian S
29-03-2011, 00:36
http://rtoc.org/files/?path=Club%20files/Forms/

Can you print them off?

D4WNO
29-03-2011, 09:01
I've already provided that link but where are all the proper ones? I can't believe nobody has some except Miller

clee
29-03-2011, 09:14
Has anyone contacted Stu ? Pretty sure he had some .

J$£5GTT
29-03-2011, 19:58
contacted stu,he was helpful but said all the flyers were handed back to miller....

tried contacting miller myself but nothing....great....:dearme:

ok so i could print some off...but low on ink....:D

anyway the club should be able to supply me with some,not very good is it really,
theres me trying to organise an set up a nice event an to not be able to supply
club flyers..promotion for new members an to keep the club going is :crap:

how would you feel if it was you?...trying my best with time i have got to make this
track event a reasonable success.

an dawno you said miller was doing a lot behind the scenes...ok so he might be,but there is here an now aswell,maybe if he was 'online' more he'd see this and help me out...but no....:crap:

?????????????????????
:confused:

clee
29-03-2011, 20:15
Fair comment .
OK any printers out there ? :laugh::laugh:

FFS it's not complicated .I'll get down the local outfit and get them to run some off :coffee:
Or you can and I'll send you Paypal to cover it :coffee::coffee:

J$£5GTT
29-03-2011, 20:21
Fair comment .
OK any printers out there ? :laugh::laugh:

FFS it's not complicated .I'll get down the local outfit and get them to run some off :coffee:
Or you can and I'll send you Paypal to cover it :coffee::coffee:

ok then...if someone would be kind enough to print a 'copy' off an post it to me...

aint hard is it....:)

D4WNO
29-03-2011, 20:29
an dawno you said miller was doing a lot behind the scenes...ok so he might be,but there is here an now aswell,maybe if he was 'online' more he'd see this and help me out...but no....:crap:

I totally agree but zero I can do about that :scratch:

clee
29-03-2011, 20:30
As per the link above,download the jpg ...but ...I do need to check that the phone number is still correct and live :rolleyes:

J$£5GTT
29-03-2011, 20:33
As per the link above,download the jpg ...but ...I do need to check that the phone number is still correct and live :rolleyes:

that link does not work lee.
:disagree:

clee
29-03-2011, 20:35
Works for me :scratch: I've just downloaded them ,will whazz them off to one of Me Dawny's mates to get it sorted :agree:

J$£5GTT
29-03-2011, 20:38
:)

modfather
29-03-2011, 20:53
Works for me :scratch: I've just downloaded them ,will whazz them off to one of Me Dawny's mates to get it sorted :agree:

works for me too, im going to print off a couple keep in my wallet, then if i see a gt turbo parked up i can stick it on the car

clee
29-03-2011, 20:58
works for me too, im going to print off a couple keep in my wallet, then if i see a gt turbo parked up i can stick it on the car

:agree: good man but remember there is more to life than a five ;)

modfather
29-03-2011, 21:20
:agree: good man but remember there is more to life than a five ;)

oh dear i didnt know that :scared::laugh:
think all members should be willing to do it really. other than just having a thread saying spotted this car, why not stick a flyer on it :p

clee
29-03-2011, 21:29
Yes .
It's not really that complicated these days is it . All it takes is the will to do it :agree:

clee
29-03-2011, 21:33
Hang 5 tho :wasntme:

The contact number is not correct ....no one seems to know where it is or even who last had it :coffee: We will get a new one sorted this week .

modfather
29-03-2011, 21:33
Yes .
It's not really that complicated these days is it . All it takes is the will to do it :agree:

:agree:

J$£5GTT
29-03-2011, 21:42
Hang 5 tho :wasntme:

The contact number is not correct ....no one seems to know where it is or even who last had it :coffee: We will get a new one sorted this week .

get wazzin....:D

clee
30-03-2011, 08:58
Not as simple as I thought as a lot of the info on the flyer is out of date so will have to be done again :mad: It's a jpeg as well so editing it cleanly will be awkward :coffee:

J$£5GTT
30-03-2011, 18:14
:(

er'.....get wazzin......:cartman::agree:

Adam 005
03-04-2011, 18:31
I totally agree but zero I can do about that :scratch:
Surely thats not totaly true as a committee member you should be in contact with said committee?:scratch:

Who is the member in charge of all the club advertising would it not make sense for them to have flyers .Even better a system where by area reps are given up to date flyers and are then able to distrubute to members in their who request them.:)

J$£5GTT
04-04-2011, 18:04
Surely thats not totaly true as a committee member you should be in contact with said committee?:scratch:

Who is the member in charge of all the club advertising would it not make sense for them to have flyers .Even better a system where by area reps are given up to date flyers and are then able to distrubute to members in their who request them.:)

agree ads,times ticking an not nowt seems to be happening does it here...:(

the club i guess has plenty members an does not need anymore...

but maybe that be different situation if the numbers were low..maybe..

if i was on commitee id be making more effort...or step down...

club shake up....:crap:

clee
04-04-2011, 18:23
We are trying to get it sorted ...but it does take time :rolleyes:

Penfold is getting a new phone sorted.
Ian has been trying to track down the old sim, chasing up all the networks to see if we could retain the old number so we don't have to bin all the existing paperwork and forms ,he has found that we can't retain the old number .
Dawn has offered to redo the flyer and is trying to get that info pulled together .I've sorted out someone to print them and whatever else we need to do once we have all the new information .We will need new membership forms ,cards ,update the web info with the addresses
Sorry if we haven't jumped high enough for you . If you really think you can do it better then crack on :agree: Just let me know when you have sorted all that and I'll put a cheque in the post :cooter:

J$£5GTT
04-04-2011, 18:28
agree,but they should be ready for anyone who wants them should'nt they...

i mean ok yep sir we have flyers..'oh wait..' all the info on there is wrong...

:dearme:

clee
04-04-2011, 18:40
Yes they should and as soon as I realised they were not WE jumped on it and are trying to get it done .
I know it was ages ago ...like last Thursday and should be all done by now ...I mean what else have any of us got to do .I wasted all weekend with the kids and GTA **** ...I think Dawn,Ian and Chris were at work on Friday ,slackers ....

clee
04-04-2011, 18:51
If you need some for next weekend then print some off .Here, I've deleted the old info from the jpeg ..

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z110/cleetav6/JoinRtocA5flyerSide_1.jpg

Adam 005
05-04-2011, 20:07
Yes they should and as soon as I realised they were not WE jumped on it and are trying to get it done .
I know it was ages ago ...like last Thursday and should be all done by now ...I mean what else have any of us got to do .I wasted all weekend with the kids and GTA **** ...I think Dawn,Ian and Chris were at work on Friday ,slackers ....

I can understand where you are coming from things like this do take time to bring togather. i'm not sure action was taken on this subject quite as fast as it could of been maybe there is some room for improvement with in the commitee:confused:

As for your above quote you need to wind your attitude in a little.:)You must remember Jay only wants the flyers so he can do his bit to promote the club and move it forward and ultimately keep member ship high and the club alive for the benifit of everyone:agree:

clee
05-04-2011, 20:22
I spoke to J as soon as he raised the issue weeks before .I did not know where the existing flyers were and asked around .
Turns out no one had any that we could find .
We have since tried to get these sorted but as all the info was incorrect we need to get new produced .That was late last week .
Attitude ? not really ,I'm just a bit brash sometimes .
Nothing to stop anyone from extracting their own digit and doing something to help the club out .Is it that hard to print off some leaflets ?( see above ,modified for the use of )

J$£5GTT
05-04-2011, 22:43
printed a few off an stuck them in a4 punched pockets,just making the best with what i have got here,cheers for your efforts lee...

perhaps next time there will be stickers and a banner available...:D:agree: