PDA

View Full Version : beware EMSYMIKE

richi
05-11-2008, 17:40
EMSYMIKE- ibought soem sideskirts and a few chrome parts form them.

finally got them today after 8 weeks of pestering, some awsome excusses came from them though,
week one - sorry they havnt been stripped of the car even though they sent me a pic of them off the car lol
week two - no reply
week three - her husband is in hospital with a blood disease
week four - here head gasket went on her mg costing nearly £1200 so cant get to the post office but is now fixed
week five - her gearbox and headgaket have gone even though she told me it had been repaired lol
week six - she has sent them.
week six and a half- her husband had been rushed into hospital and is in a coma so she is unable to post yet even thopugh she has al;ready posted them lol
week six and 3/4 - her husband answers and explains he went to hospital to have his crown juels chopped
week 7 - he is in a coma again
week 7 1/2 - stops answering all my phone call and texts
week 8 - i threaten to take her to a smalls claim court, she magically gets that text although the phone that i have been ringing is her husbands but as he is in a coma she just didnt answer it and it had also been on silent in a draw, so why answer my text about taking to court and non of the others lol
end of week 8 - finally get my stuff woooooooo

5alldaway
05-11-2008, 17:50
lol

was u satisfied with the gear?

raj
05-11-2008, 18:07
is it me or is there no such member :confused:

Nayls
05-11-2008, 18:08
im sure someone else put a thread up last week about this member as they had'nt got there parts?

Adam L
05-11-2008, 19:28
I've met them both, mind you, the roles were reversed, I was selling them something... They coughed up the dough immediatley:D

Bigfoot
05-11-2008, 20:10
They bought the engine off Bruce, no problems there as well as far as I know. They drove miles to pick it up when we went to Shop boys to swap over the engines.

raj
05-11-2008, 20:15
have you lot been smoking crack.? theres no such member! look - http://www.rtoc.org/boards/memberlist.php?ltr=E&pp=30&sort=username&order=asc

or was this sale done out of rtoc..? :confused:

Matt Cole
05-11-2008, 20:36
LMFAO!!!! thats the best lump of excuses i've ever heard!!!:laugh:

Brigsy
05-11-2008, 20:51
have you lot been smoking crack.? theres no such member! look - http://www.rtoc.org/boards/memberlist.php?ltr=E&pp=30&sort=username&order=asc

They were a member of the temp forum & iirc the old boards prior to the big crash. Them excuses are pure comedy:laugh:

paul b
05-11-2008, 22:17
think she was watching too much Depressed Enders and Coronation Farm for excuses like that........

poor sod will be arrested next,then abduct a child.....jump off a cliff and then re-appear 2 weeks later in an episode of Casualty with Keith Chegwin

Adam L
05-11-2008, 23:06

They were on the old website for a year or two.

paul b
06-11-2008, 09:59
They were on the old website for a year or two.

he must have come out of the coma just in time to renew his membership.......then fell into it again....

Schakal
06-11-2008, 15:57
he must have come out of the coma just in time to renew his membership.......then fell into it again....

:laugh: :agree:

BriC
06-11-2008, 16:05
What is it with you and Coma's? :crap:

Nayls
06-11-2008, 23:03
I knew someone else mentioned them a while back!!

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=1974&highlight=temp+forum

richi
07-11-2008, 16:31
that was my thread lol

yeah funny now i look back at it:laugh:. I'm not to sure why they messed about so much, they did seem like nice people, might of just been so lazy they couldnt be bothered delivering the stuff,
yeah nothing wrong with the gear i recieved, it was all listed on ebay which as they where rtoc members you have trust in them so we took it all of and i payed with a chq to save all the listing fees and paypal fees......which then i got the stuff cheaper and they saved aswell.
amazing though mention police and a day later they arrive

rs250nut
10-11-2008, 08:53
They bought the engine off Bruce, no problems there as well as far as I know. They drove miles to pick it up when we went to Shop boys to swap over the engines.

I went all the way up to brighton to pick up that engine from mike and his missus, they were quite helpfull considering I turned up at eleven at night to pick it up.