PDA

View Full Version : shakespeare raceway 3rd april

Adey aka Ewok
27-03-2011, 21:21
RWYB at shakey, first weekend of the year so could be busy, will be going along and poss doing some pulls and see if it doesnt blow up, come along and lay down some rubber :agree:

Adey aka Ewok
29-03-2011, 07:51
Just to let you all know if you do come along to race, helmets must be worn and arms and legs need to be covered:agree:

Fishey
29-03-2011, 07:57
How much is it to get in up there now? I might come along as a spectator.

The new Bill J
29-03-2011, 12:29
How much is it to get in up there now? I might come along as a spectator.

Do what I did when I went there. I went the wrong way and ended up on some gravel track, which took me passed a shooting range, and round the back of the track. I then came across a fire engine, and asked the guys if I was going the right way? One of them replied with: "How the f... did you end up here? Well done, and enjoy your free day!"

WIN! :D

Fishey
29-03-2011, 20:32
Do what I did when I went there. I went the wrong way and ended up on some gravel track, which took me passed a shooting range, and round the back of the track. I then came across a fire engine, and asked the guys if I was going the right way? One of them replied with: "How the f... did you end up here? Well done, and enjoy your free day!"

WIN! :D

Plan of WIN! :agree:
Last time i went to go up there for a mini event a few years ago i remember it being stupidly expensive:disagree:

Adey aka Ewok
29-03-2011, 20:37
the site is saying its £12 entry and £20 for racing, not sure what pod charge any more but its loads closer to me so i dont waste that on petrol :agree:

General raceway admission for Public Track Day RWYB's is £12 per person of £22 for a weekend pass. Track fee is £20 per day or £35 for a weekend of unlimited runs or at least until the fuel runs out! There's no pre booking either. Just arrive at the track and we'll take care of the rest.

Fishey
29-03-2011, 21:09
Same as me, much closer.
I'd love to run the 5 but need to check the fueling first so may pop up and watch for a bit!
Everytime ive been to shakespeare its been a good day! Ive just never run there, just pod.

Adey aka Ewok
30-03-2011, 10:20
Do some runs it'll be reet, shame the 5 crowd don't turn up much anymore, think most have switched to track biased events

Brigsy
30-03-2011, 12:31
If it wasnt so far away id be up for this, furthur than pod for me :crap: good track aswell.

Adey aka Ewok
30-03-2011, 12:35
Make a weekend of it and go see mr m ;)

Brigsy
30-03-2011, 13:13
Might have to be done when i get the van fully sorted :D