PDA

View Full Version : Last minute help plea !

andybond
26-03-2011, 17:13
Hi folks ,

Not even a paid up bod , but I am on the scrounge !

My engine went bang a few weeks back , I have bought another engine , and taken it out , swapped over the sump and got this engine back in.

Now I am a litte out of me depth at getting the box and block to realign / mount / work !

Any chance any of you south yorkshire 5 GTT know it alls could bail me out of the whatsit pop along and erm , do it for me ?

Ill make sure you are provided with your own body weight in bacon sandwiches ..

Tonight - tomorrow - tomorrow night

I got tax due and mot . So the timing isnt great.

I am based in Doncaster.
No doubt I have impinged on one / some / all the RTOC freeloads rights and privlege so mods - do what you need to.

I run the 21toc.com - so I am not a 100% freeloader !

With thanks

Andy

Penfold aka The Dealer
26-03-2011, 17:27
Andy ,i tell you what, i will give you a few months membership, perhaps you could plug the rtoc nd at mallory park... perhaps a banner on your website or something. :)

andybond
26-03-2011, 17:33
Penfold - wouldn't dream of taking anything like that from ya fella.

PM me the details and ill do it Gratis. I tried to help Clee last year but our lads are tighter than a camels bum in a sandstorm.

Penfold aka The Dealer
26-03-2011, 17:37
Penfold - wouldn't dream of taking anything like that from ya fella.

PM me the details and ill do it Gratis. I tried to help Clee last year but our lads are tighter than a camels bum in a sandstorm.

Yeh clee mentioned that, but it is a good day out, good to mingle with other renault followers.... on rtoc its not all about mad bodykits and fancy neons, more cars going down the restoration route, oe condition etc.... would be nice to see some 21's, have done you a few months membership anyway... i will sort out a banner or link shortly :)

andybond
26-03-2011, 17:40
Cheers Penfold.

I am always happy to advertise. The deal was fantastic - I am aiming to do it this year ( in the 5 natch ) but I hope to get more ( some / any ! ) of the 21 crew down.