PDA

View Full Version : Ebay

5teve L
25-03-2011, 18:24
Bought a mocal oil cooler, lines & sandwich plate off ebay, arrived ok, oil everywhere, postie not happy, but ok... now I went to fit it & the hole is alot larger than the standard GTT fitment so I assume the Mocal one has it's own adapter, it's also missing the large o-ring that seals it to the block... Am I right in assuming if the seller doesn't send these parts I can lodge a complaint ?
I don't want to, I would like it sorted but the seller got all sh1tty with me when I said I may have to ask for a refund if the parts aren't there as it isn't in a useable state.. I have sent pictures of whats missing & they say they may have one, but alos say they won't refund me if they don't :crap:
Failing all that bo11ocks, does anyone know where I can buy the parts I need to sort it ?
Sorry for rambling, seller got on my tits,
ta
Steve

car.crash
25-03-2011, 18:27
just start a dispute on ebay, paypal will refund you when you send the item back to the seller.

5teve L
25-03-2011, 18:30
just start a dispute on ebay, paypal will refund you when you send the item back to the seller.
Thing is, I don't want to unless the seller doesn't sort things, I will give them a week, then file a dispute, unless the parts I need are pennies & I'll just bite the bullet & leave neutral feedback. Who is a Mocal stockist, or do Mocal deal with joe blogs public ?

raider_gtt
25-03-2011, 18:38
I have just helped other rtoc member out with this problem the parts u need u can buy from mocal as the parts are cheap I you are looking about £10/£15 to get this problem sorted I have just give me last o ring seal for that mocal plate away to other member on here I'm sure someone on here has the parts laying round that u need so if u don't do a claim just bear with it or send it back and ask for your money back - the postaged ?

Scoff
25-03-2011, 19:12
steve, speak to think automotive about the bits, if you choose to go that route.

Brigsy
25-03-2011, 19:14
I have a mocal extension bolt here if you need one mate :)

5teve L
25-03-2011, 19:18
steve, speak to think automotive about the bits, if you choose to go that route.
Funny enough was just looking on there site Chris ;)

I have a mocal extension bolt here if you need one mate :)

Nice one mate, pm me what you want for it, i'll have a measure up to make sure the seller has sent me the correct plate to start with though.
I have found the o-ring on ebay for £4

Brigsy
25-03-2011, 19:48
Pm me your details & ill send it through for nowt mate.

Have you got the thread still in the block for normal filter to fit on? i have both male/female adaptors. If its a mocal plate it will most likely have mocal on it somewhere, the hole is roughly 25mm aswell.

5teve L
25-03-2011, 19:53
Pm me your details & ill send it through for nowt mate.

Have you got the thread still in the block for normal filter to fit on? i have both male/female adaptors. If its a mocal plate it will most likely have mocal on it somewhere, the hole is roughly 25mm aswell.
Cheers thats a great help Jon, I have a standard block mount & it is a mocal plate as well bud, I'll drop you a pm & I owe you a drink @ Nat day or pod day bud.