PDA

View Full Version : The Wizard is back

Scoff
05-11-2008, 01:01
The Wizard as returned ;)

I've re-written it for this site. It works very similar to the old one with some modernised choices of car.

Gordon B extracted all of the old backed-up Wizard Q+A from the old site, I've imported them into the new Wizard app. Newest is 2007 sometime (whenever the backup was done) and it goes back to the START!!, circa 2001 I guess. Alas, no dates or username's were available, but Q+A are intact and make good reading!!

Here you go:

http://www.rtoc.org/wizard/

..and if you're feeling nostalgic, try this link to see the very FIRST Wizard questions, from back in the day..

http://www.rtoc.org/wizard/?page=210

It works, the Wizard has recuperated and is ready to answer your questions...

Alex
05-11-2008, 07:29
Nice one Scoff! :)

Blick
05-11-2008, 07:35
well done scoff!!!!! thats goin2 b well helpfull.....:)

Scoff
05-11-2008, 10:22
Woop woop! Stupid question time :D

Please don't guys, it's taken a lot of work to get it back to life, I don't want the club's Q+A database full of crap, it's supposed to be a serious and worth while attribute to the club ;)

Guybrush
05-11-2008, 10:27
Please don't guys, it's taken a lot of work to get it back to life, I don't want the club's Q+A database full of crap, it's supposed to be a serious and worth while attribute to the club ;)

Sorry Scoff :ashamed:

Scoff
05-11-2008, 17:44
Sorry Scoff :ashamed:

Ignore me, just getting old and fussy ;)

Guybrush
05-11-2008, 18:14
Ignore me, just getting old and fussy ;)

Your right tho.... to a certain degree this wizard turned into, someone asking either a valid question with not enough information provided, or a stupid question.... both normally with bad grammer and spelling...

Lets keep it clean this time :D

paul b
05-11-2008, 21:31
yeah, Hey up ......Wizard is REALLY back......yeah......

so,...
Month 1.....Wizard's RTOC site fell over,he pointed his wand with bad wrist...spell hit mirror and put Wizard in a coma.....
Month 2.....while recovering from the coma he woke to find his crown jewels missing...fell off the bed , hitting his head......in another coma
Month 3.....after a fantastic recovery he wakes to find a blonde nurse checking his temperature,he whispers through the oxygen mask.."nurse,are my testicles back"...she lifts his gown,looks suprised and then massages him to erection..."NO" she replies, all pink and working fine......he beckons her closer and pulls the mask away from his smiling face....."thanks for that, but I said are my test results back"
Month 4.....website back up and running,now he can answer all our favourite questions...

Schakal
05-11-2008, 21:47
nice one :agree::agree:

:smokin:

clee
05-11-2008, 21:50
yeah, Hey up ......Wizard is REALLY back......yeah......

so,...
Month 1.....Wizard's RTOC site fell over,he pointed his wand with bad wrist...spell hit mirror and put Wizard in a coma.....
Month 2.....while recovering from the coma he woke to find his crown jewels missing...fell off the bed , hitting his head......in another coma
Month 3.....after a fantastic recovery he wakes to find a blonde nurse checking his temperature,he whispers through the oxygen mask.."nurse,are my testicles back"...she lifts his gown,looks suprised and then massages him to erection..."NO" she replies, all pink and working fine......he beckons her closer and pulls the mask away from his smiling face....."thanks for that, but I said are my test results back"
Month 4.....website back up and running,now he can answer all our favourite questions...

Silly person

The Wizard
11-11-2008, 03:01
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

thanks SCOFF . bummer :crap: ive gotta do some work now :rolleyes:

dave j gtt
11-11-2008, 03:06
:)

dave j gtt
11-11-2008, 03:10
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

thanks SCOFF . bummer :crap: ive gotta do some work now :rolleyes:

the wiz is back:cool:

The Wizard
11-11-2008, 03:21
:cooter: Dave

dave j gtt
11-11-2008, 03:48
:cooter: Dave

:laugh:

THE MASTER
11-11-2008, 03:59
I see the wiz , after his/her long sleep has not lost any of his/her bravado

:laugh::laugh:

paul b
11-11-2008, 09:07
izzy wizzy lets get BUSY..........LOL

Scoff
11-11-2008, 10:17

wased advice obviously ;)

dave j gtt
11-11-2008, 15:28
sorry for my part, was having late night banter, and got carryied away :sad2:

The Wizard was a very usful part of the old site. i had a good read thru it when i joined RTOC.

as you say needs to be kept clean and usful to all, and no crap ;)

Sparkie
11-11-2008, 22:35
sorry for my part, was having late night banter, and got carryied away :sad2:

with the wind?:laugh:

Karlos
14-11-2008, 20:18
Sparkie and the Wizard ;)

http://blog.mrm.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/wizardofoz.jpg

THE MASTER
14-11-2008, 23:37
Sparkie and the Wizard ;)

http://blog.mrm.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/wizardofoz.jpg

thatle explane the red shoes #

THE MASTER
23-11-2008, 01:07
once upon atime the wiz was a busy young chap answering questions ETC

now who is gonna be the first with a propper question (on the blue bar)
:rolleyes: