PDA

View Full Version : redline want your cars

MADFIVE
17-03-2011, 11:55
hiya every one. had a good talk with davy at redline today. and he has said to me that he would like to feater some of are cars. :agree: so if you think your car is a bit different to other 5s he want you to sent him your car details and pictures to davy@futurenet.com thanks for reading and look forward to seeing your cars in the mag in the future issues. ps ive told him about are natnal day at mallory park and he seemed to come alone to it.:cool:

markey b
17-03-2011, 11:59
hiya every one. had a good talk with davy at redline today. and he has said to me that he would like to feater some of are cars. :agree: so if you think your car is a bit different to other 5s he want you to sent him your car details and pictures to davy@futurenet.com thanks for reading and look forward to seeing your cars in the mag in the future issues. ps ive told him about are natnal day at mallory park and he seemed to come alone to it.:cool:

what if mine has already been in?

djinuk
17-03-2011, 12:05
tell him to do a feature on the nats day rather than individual cars.. everybodys seen a r5 with a bodykit.

MADFIVE
17-03-2011, 12:05
what if mine has already been in?
thats not a problem mark. your project that your working on atm is something they are looking for. i think there would also be intrested in glenns ( hi 5s) car. they would love that.

MADFIVE
17-03-2011, 12:15
tell him to do a feature on the nats day rather than individual cars.. everybodys seen a r5 with a bodykit.
already told him about nat day fella he seems very keen in coming to it if you would like to send him some idears just drop him apm at his email address that ive gave you all.:agree:

Hoolio
17-03-2011, 12:22
Does this and Ian's thread mean that modded is the new OE? :-)

MADFIVE
17-03-2011, 12:30
Does this and Ian's thread mean that modded is the new OE? :-)
god no not at all mate. just think that if you have mint oe 5 then imo it should be featured in a claissic car mag. not a modded car mag.

clee
17-03-2011, 13:21
....mine are both a bit different to a 5 :sad2::coffee:

markey b
17-03-2011, 13:39
....mine are both a bit different to a 5 :sad2::coffee:

are you on about your delorians again :cooter:

clee
17-03-2011, 13:48
meh !

5 five 5 five blah blah 5 5 blah blah 5 feckin 5s !! :cooter:

Ian S
17-03-2011, 13:50
If you have mint OE 5 then IMO it should be featured in a classic car mag. not a mod'd car mag.:agree:

However PFC might be interested as that's about performance French cars and not modified like PPC.

For those that only read general chat but can view other forums: http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=21185

The fact is that no-one has sent me any text and pictures for PPC Readers Yard, or for PFC.

markey b
17-03-2011, 14:00
:agree:

However PFC might be interested as that's about performance French cars and not modified like PPC.

For those that only read general chat but can view other forums: http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=21185

The fact is that no-one has sent me any text and pictures for PPC Readers Yard, or for PFC.

my tungy is still well and truly under construction, and will be a few weeks until its ready, and i dont think the orange one will tick the right boxes with PPC :laugh:

markey b
17-03-2011, 14:02
meh !

5 five 5 five blah blah 5 5 blah blah 5 feckin 5s !! :cooter:

well this is the renault 5 gt turbo owners club isn't it :laugh:

Hi 5
17-03-2011, 20:03
thats not a problem mark. your project that your working on atm is something they are looking for. i think there would also be intrested in glenns ( hi 5s) car. they would love that.
send them my details if you like see what they say hi5:D