PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Fibre arrghh

Kenobi
15-03-2011, 11:09
Why doesnt it ever fit nicely.

Its getting right on my tits now trying to source good stuff at none extravagent price that fits!!

:(

Carbon is great, please just Fit!!

joegtir
15-03-2011, 11:31
The best place round here is kelvin smith and carbonates out at long clawson , but they are really expencive but there work is amazing , theres a place in queniborough i think its called syston fiberglass on three ways farm just past branstons on the melton road , he maks molds and then thakes the to kelvin's and has the carbon layed by them its a bit of a cheeper way , also im just waiting for my mate to get back to me he has all his evo bits made by somone i think there inbetween loughborough and notts there cheep and the parts iv look nice fit . if you fancy making some your self i have loads and loads of cloth its the best money cant buy if your intrested .

Kenobi
15-03-2011, 11:51
The best place round here is kelvin smith and carbonates out at long clawson , but they are really expencive but there work is amazing , theres a place in queniborough i think its called syston fiberglass on three ways farm just past branstons on the melton road , he maks molds and then thakes the to kelvin's and has the carbon layed by them its a bit of a cheeper way , also im just waiting for my mate to get back to me he has all his evo bits made by somone i think there inbetween loughborough and notts there cheep and the parts iv look nice fit . if you fancy making some your self i have loads and loads of cloth its the best money cant buy if your intrested .

I judt need a good supplier. This evo bootlid is pants.

minty83
15-03-2011, 13:23
I judt need a good supplier. This evo bootlid is pants.
il take the boot of your hands if you want to part kenobi:cool: