PDA

View Full Version : Innovate LC1- you gotta love em....

Sparkie
04-11-2008, 23:15
mine worked fine for a bit, sorted out my old mk1 TL a treat....

then i fitted it to my turbo 2.
i used a seperate battery, but made a slight boo boo by leavin the LC1 on without the car on for a good few hours.- so the seperate battery went flat. error code 9 ??
changed the battery, and it was all good. took the car for a drive and at WOT i think the sensor got too hot, cos the reading got 'stuck' and then started reading 22.4.
so i tried another sensor, it last one run. :(
ive recalibrated the lc1 and sensors etc etc several times.

now it appears to be stuck in a weird cycle. - i attach it to a battery and it starts flashing error code 2 immediately.- no matter what i do!
tried to reflash it, but didnt have communication with the unit- even though LM programmer detected it was there.

is it fooked, and will i need to buy a different manufacturers unit?

James5
04-11-2008, 23:55
Speak to Glen @ Graham Goode matey they normally take them back and replace

Sparkie
05-11-2008, 00:05
Speak to Glen @ Graham Goode matey they normally take them back and replace
i've had it for a while... i bought it in the group buy a while ago.... you still think they'll do it?

James5
05-11-2008, 09:21
Worth a try:)

Sparkie
05-11-2008, 14:02
so is jamming my marrow, balls deep in Angelina Jolie's bottom, but the chances of that are slim too....:rolleyes:

tonesGTT
05-11-2008, 14:21
so is jamming my marrow, balls deep in Angelina Jolie's bottom, but the chances of that are slim too....:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BriC
05-11-2008, 14:55

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think our minds work very alike

Nayls
05-11-2008, 18:04
I think glenn will sort it,he's a good bloke!