PDA

View Full Version : Driving with no mot

philg
12-03-2011, 20:14
We have my girlfriends car up for sale, i had someone viewing it today, turns out i have been driving it with no mot for nearly 2 weeks.

I had no idea, i tried to convince him im just a bit daft and its an easy mistake to make, i do not think he bought it though. He viewed the car at my work place, i had some mates there, car with no mot and im not the most honest looking person in the world, it does not look good :laugh:

Never mind i had it done, failed on just a bush so it needs fixing.

Lucky i did not get a tug.

car.crash
12-03-2011, 20:16
i went 2 months in mine, not good :crap:

J$£5GTT
12-03-2011, 20:19
thats easy to get over...arrange for the guy to come an view the day your booked in for an mot.....if you get stopped your covered....!!!,after the test drive just ring garage to say 'you cant make it'....:laugh:
:wasntme:

modfather
12-03-2011, 20:24
thats easy to get over...arrange for the guy to come an view the day your booked in for an mot.....if you get stopped your covered....!!!,after the test drive just ring garage to say 'you cant make it'....:laugh:

:agree::laugh:

Tony Walker
12-03-2011, 20:45

Just make sure on the test drive your allways driving towards the garage from your home lol.

r5 rich
12-03-2011, 21:46
i have just been driving my car for 3 months without an mot and only noticed when i went to tax the damn thing!!

Tony Walker
12-03-2011, 21:52
Almost every mot we do has run out a week or go. Its rare we get a customer booking a week or two in advance.

philg
13-03-2011, 08:04
Almost every mot we do has run out a week or go. Its rare we get a customer booking a week or two in advance.

Not just me then :ashamed: