PDA

View Full Version : what would you have polished/

djinuk
11-03-2011, 23:07
ok just wondering, as the renault boys seem a bit behind the vw/ford boys with regards to styling, concourse looks and just going a little mental.

this guys meant to be amazing at polishing and the dub boys do go mental with him, i plan to get my split rims done by hime at some point..

Just wondering what you would have polished by him given the choice.. Thinking i wonder how well he could get the old solex carb to come up, and what he would charge..

http://www.rainbowpolishing.co.uk/index.php?webpage=aboutus.html

J8TRO
11-03-2011, 23:13
ha ha ha good luck, he's a right grumpy old git!

I think i'd have my wheels done too....................oh hold on :scratch:

Sparkie
11-03-2011, 23:21
ok just wondering, as the renault boys seem a bit behind the vw/ford boys with regards to styling, concourse looks and just going a little mental.

its cos there are so many of them, they have to do more and more outrageous things to be noticed in such a big scene. we are lucky to have one on the road that isnt showing engine damage or rust.

Hoolio
12-03-2011, 08:05
Only one thing to polish in my opinion, the paintwork. I just don't get that whole bling thing but I am a grumpy old fart.

djinuk
12-03-2011, 08:45
haha is he, ive not actually had a face to face dealing with the guy yet, will be dropping from rims off once i havedecided exactly what size they will be.

I guess your right there sparkie.