PDA

View Full Version : Eventfull Sunday

Smokey
06-03-2011, 15:43
Me and J8tro made our way to see kenobi an Markey Mark who was replacing a gear box, after geting under way we had to stop for severe carb freeze pulled over waited sorted, off we went again to which we had to pull over again for carb freeze again but nothing my rear car mat couldnt sort out.
Went to start again and now the car wont start, bumped it and finally made our way there believed to be a faulty starter motor.

S what did everyone else get up to, also it was great to meet Kenobi and Markey Mark down at kenobis unit bring on the rolling road day.

Mat

MADFIVE
06-03-2011, 15:52
just been chilling with the family in this lovely wether. also the 5s nearly ran in and is ready for bluntys rr day at wgt. cant wait. :agree:

BluntyR5GTT
06-03-2011, 16:20
Great news grant. Iv been working all day just got in ten mins ago.

Gttnutter
06-03-2011, 16:25
Not feeling the greatest tool in the bag today.. Was going to come up with mark and chuck my humor in for great measure.

James5
06-03-2011, 19:18
Well I spent all day in A&E on saturday with a blocked urethra :crap: now I am supporting the latest designer accesory of a fecking piss bag:cry:and spent today in hospital again now with a bloody infection which I got from the hospital yesterday am drugged up to my eyeballs on pills, can't move without pain in my penis, been told got to have an operation now all I can do is play on the internet, watch crappy TV and ****ing sleep.

Smokey
06-03-2011, 19:53
Pitty you couldnt make it GTTNutter with yours and Kenobis humour im sure it would have been fun, an bloody hell James sounds like you had the most eventfull weekend, ill stick to carb freeze an a dead starter.

R5TURBORON
06-03-2011, 20:25
i had a busy day went and brought some mirco drill bits to play with my carb. washed the 5 and my dads motorbike then repaired my mates R19 16v convertable. Finished off with a blast out in the 5 :D

MADFIVE
06-03-2011, 20:36
Well I spent all day in A&E on saturday with a blocked urethra :crap: now I am supporting the latest designer accesory of a fecking piss bag:cry:and spent today in hospital again now with a bloody infection which I got from the hospital yesterday am drugged up to my eyeballs on pills, can't move without pain in my penis, been told got to have an operation now all I can do is play on the internet, watch crappy TV and ****ing sleep.
sorry to here that mate but thats what happens when you have bum sex.:laugh: i bet its a peace sweetcorn thats got stuck up your jap eye. she must of had a corn on the cob the nigth before.:laugh::laugh: ps get well soon. :agree:

modfather
06-03-2011, 20:38
today it was my son`s garretts 2nd birthday so had pressies in the morning, in the afternoon while my wife was trying to get him to have a sleep i went to finish fitting the passenger side celica seat in to my 5 (which was a pain in the butt) then for tea went to macdonalds came home had some chocy cake then bath time for the kids and now im on here :coffee:

modfather
06-03-2011, 20:42
sorry to here that mate but thats what happens when you have bum sex.:laugh: i bet its a peace sweetcorn thats got stuck up your jap eye. she must of had a corn on the cob the nigth before.:laugh::laugh: ps get well soon. :agree:

and some say up the bum no harm done, take it thats not true then :laugh::wasntme:

MADFIVE
06-03-2011, 20:58
and some say up the bum no harm done, take it thats not true then :laugh::wasntme:
lets hope james was only giving and not taking:scratch: if so he will have a infection of the arse aswell.:laugh::wasntme:

modfather
06-03-2011, 21:01
lets hope james was only giving and not taking:scratch: if so he will have a infection of the arse aswell.:laugh::wasntme:

that would be a big poo poo :laugh::laugh:

MADFIVE
06-03-2011, 21:03
that would be a big poo poo :laugh::laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

IANMM
07-03-2011, 08:36
lol.......:cooter:

and get well soon james

James5
07-03-2011, 08:41

:laugh::cooter: You all know me to well:laugh: I wish it was a bit of corn:D

Ashy
07-03-2011, 12:44
Did a bit of off roading with Scoff :laugh:

CLICKY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw-H1mp6JPs&feature=player_profilepage)

TNT ANDY
07-03-2011, 13:13
today it was my son`s garretts 2nd birthday so had pressies in the morning, in the afternoon while my wife was trying to get him to have a sleep i went to finish fitting the passenger side celica seat in to my 5 (which was a pain in the butt) then for tea went to macdonalds came home had some chocy cake then bath time for the kids and now im on here :coffee:

Your son is called garret? That's the biz.