PDA

View Full Version : Tuners in East Anglia??????

G-man
18-02-2011, 19:41
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Can anyone reccommend a decent garage (that caters for 5's) in East Anglia? I'm in Cambridge and used to take mine to BB tuning years back....... what happened to them btw? last I heard they were going over to subaru's but now i can't find a trace of them! plus K-Tec is a mission from mine :crap:

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated :) G

James5
18-02-2011, 21:01
BBPT is basically now engine dynamics matey with torsion tuning peeps thrown in aswell.

What you need doing matey?? Plenty of local peeps in your area whom could help out or do private work, Markey mark on here oes plenty of private work not sure if he still does but might be worth giving him a pm if you fancy it alot cheaper than any tuner and alot more knowledge able

markey b
18-02-2011, 21:45
whatdo u need fella I'm only in bury st eds

spinner
19-02-2011, 08:32
BBPT is basically now engine dynamics matey with torsion tuning peeps thrown in aswell.

What you need doing matey?? Plenty of local peeps in your area whom could help out or do private work, Markey mark on here oes plenty of private work not sure if he still does but might be worth giving him a pm if you fancy it alot cheaper than any tuner and alot more knowledge able

Just to clear things up engine dynamics/bbt is just the two Andys the company next door to them is called performance engine components (pec) which is also run by dave who worked at bbt back in the day.

The torsion tuning guys have nothing to do with it.:)

G-man
19-02-2011, 09:50

Nice one cheers fella, they still in the same unit down Colchester way??

All speculative at the moment Markey as i've yet to find the right 5 to spend my money on yet :confused: If and when I get hold of a 5 and if I get any troubles you alright if I send you a PM? ta fellas G

spinner
19-02-2011, 10:00

Nice one cheers fella, they still in the same unit down Colchester way??

All speculative at the moment Markey as i've yet to find the right 5 to spend my money on yet :confused: If and when I get hold of a 5 and if I get any troubles you alright if I send you a PM? ta fellas G

They are in a unit on allshots industrial estate inbetween silver end and kelvedon
mate.But as said your better off getting local members to help you out.

TNT ANDY
19-02-2011, 12:57
:agree::agree::agree:
They are in a unit on allshots industrial estate inbetween silver end and kelvedon
mate.But as said your better off getting local members to help you out.

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree: