PDA

View Full Version : cheapest place for poly inner/outer arb bushes

djinuk
18-02-2011, 07:37
Just wondering where the chepest place for inner and outer arb bushes are (phase 2) , on ebay i can get the lot for around £30 but just wondering if theres cheaper (having to count pennies now days )

djinuk
18-02-2011, 07:45
also could somebody tell if this is all thats required to fit these wishbone bushes, ? should there be some kind of outer sleeve ?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/djinuk/IMG_0340.jpg

philg
18-02-2011, 08:20
Correct an outer sleeve is missing.

Bigfoot
18-02-2011, 08:35
rallydesign?

philg
18-02-2011, 08:40
rallydesign?

pppfffttt tossers :)

djinuk
18-02-2011, 08:45
ahhh bollocks , bought them off somebody on here like 2 years ago.. :( , that sucks, looks like ill prob be better off just buying a full kit then, hmm unless i could use the old out sleeve of the o/e bush , any idea if its the same size?

c7borg
18-02-2011, 09:21
Correct an outer sleeve is missing.

I fitted mine without an outer sleeve, they were a snug fit - I'll try and photo this weekend.

I had to knock the old outersleve out otherwise the polysport bushes wouldn't have fit.

c7borg
18-02-2011, 09:22
ahhh bollocks , bought them off somebody on here like 2 years ago.. :( , that sucks, looks like ill prob be better off just buying a full kit then, hmm unless i could use the old out sleeve of the o/e bush , any idea if its the same size?

I think what you have is fine..

phase i 16 v turbo
18-02-2011, 09:23
The yellow ones on ebay are not as good as the Superflex / Powerflex ones.

philg
18-02-2011, 09:49
I fitted mine without an outer sleeve, they were a snug fit - I'll try and photo this weekend.

I had to knock the old outersleve out otherwise the polysport bushes wouldn't have fit.

mmm strange will the bush not wear on the wishbone?

I removed mine, inner, outer and bush and replace like for like.

c7borg
18-02-2011, 12:00
I'm beginning to wonder that myself :crap: . I'm not sure where I could buy the outers from separately or why they don't sell them with the bushes?

I can't seem to find any details for the polysport company or I would ring them.

Matt Cole
18-02-2011, 12:06
Chaps, i need a full kit, wishbones and ARB's. Could we not do a group buy on these kits from someone?

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
18-02-2011, 13:32
Mate of mine used to go good deals on these, try and google marquis motorsport.
Matt

SCHWARTZ
18-02-2011, 16:38
Mine were like that matey no outer sleeve and are fine.

Tony Walker
18-02-2011, 23:00
Mine where polysport and no outer was needed. yours will be fine, as long as there a snug fit.

dangerous dave
18-02-2011, 23:36

ring up polyflex.. i bought some and the outer sleeve wasn't wide enough for the wishbones, just rocked about.. i gave them a ring telling them they fecked up and a new set of sleeves turned up.. he said a few people had the same issue:)

being a cheeky fecker you could tell them you have there bushes and have the same issue i did, so they might send you out a set of sleeves FOC:D they might just fit your bushes from elsewhere..worth a punt:p

or call up the supplier of the ones you have. i've found that everytime i've had problems and called direct, there more than happy to help out.