PDA

View Full Version : Fitting side graphics

Jonny5
15-02-2011, 14:45
Im having my new gt turbo side graphics fitted tomorrow an just wondered if anyone with standard ones fitted could do a few measurements for me? Also let me know if im correct in thinking graphics start on second swage line on body?
Measurements i need please are the distance in mm from the wing to door panel gap to the edge of graphic going on to the wing, and the same please for going onto the door.
Also the same from the back of door/start of quarter panel onto the door an into the qp.
If possible too the distance from quarter panel edge to start of gt turbo graphic and from the rear bodykit edge to graphic an lastly how high graphic is in mm from sideskirt.
Sorry if seems like too much info but want to make sure graphic is perfectly sited.
Thanks in advance.

phase i 16 v turbo
15-02-2011, 15:06
Hi the front and rear arches have to come off fom memory.

Jonny5
15-02-2011, 15:16
Yeah i thought that. The kit isnt fitted i was just going to use the rear arch as a ref point for lining up the gt turbo graphic.

rat1
15-02-2011, 15:17
just run them along the second swage line,go as close to the edge of the door etc with out going around the edge, and take them under the arches for best results