PDA

View Full Version : Not that anyone gives a ****e........

TNT ANDY
06-02-2011, 18:20
But here's Fluffy,

Been off the road for some major work (3.5 years), but hopefully have an MOT by the end of the month.

Managed to get it back from scrap status with help from TNT Ross and the locals round here stealing the odd Saturday and evening for the last 3.5 years. I think if it where any other car I would have weighed it in. I will never be without my 5

http://www.rtoc.org/files/Miscellaneous/IMAG0037.jpg

http://www.rtoc.org/files/Miscellaneous/IMAG0041.jpg

http://www.rtoc.org/files/Miscellaneous/IMAG0043.jpg

J$£5GTT
06-02-2011, 18:33
:)

Mr Raider
06-02-2011, 18:45
Mate, she's looking SCCHHWWWEEEEEEEETT!!!! be on the road soon and heading along to pod/national day in the TNT convoy, luckily I didnt get tea on the near side front wing I was watching you polish! :laugh: well done fella! :) :agree::agree:

jesus in the seat of a 5
06-02-2011, 18:56
well done andy, good team effort boys!, thats what its all about, looking good too...:), national day is calling the ole girl.....:D

TNT Tricky Nicky
06-02-2011, 19:07
bit more elbow grease on those plastics and bonnet and you could get a good shine on them too :cooter: :laugh:

looking good :agree: :smokin:

HAndy
06-02-2011, 20:13
yep, looking real nice:smokin:

TNT ANDY
06-02-2011, 20:28
Mate, she's looking SCCHHWWWEEEEEEEETT!!!! be on the road soon and heading along to pod/national day in the TNT convoy, luckily I didnt get tea on the near side front wing I was watching you polish! :laugh: well done fella! :) :agree::agree:

Can't appologise enough Carl, sorry about that backfire, send the laundry bill round ;)

TNT ANDY
06-02-2011, 20:36
well done andy, good team effort boys!, thats what its all about, looking good too...:), national day is calling the ole girl.....:D

Cheers Jeez - She looks ok, Some projects on here really stand out, I'm more of a PPC man knowing my limitations and realising I'll never be able to achive the concourse standards of many of the members on here. Wish I had done a project thread now, it really was a proper rust bucket.

National day?

Not missed one yet, and yes he'll be on track and it'll be very interesting from over the east here with my EFI C1J, Handy Andy's F4RT monster, oli with his EFI C1J, hopefully JP with his FWD F4RT and good ol' TNT Ross keeping it real with a carbed C1J, and I have to say, he has got some real good power out of that, coupled with weight reduction and good set up I think that even some big powered cars will find it a challenge.

As for me, I'm not a competitive person and if I hold my own I'll be happy, if I get mullered I'll be happy just to be on there and if it blows up - well, lets hope that don't happen.

TNT ANDY
06-02-2011, 20:37
:sad2:
bit more elbow grease on those plastics and bonnet and you could get a good shine on them too :cooter: :laugh:

looking good :agree: :smokin:
:sad2:

TNT ANDY
06-02-2011, 20:38
I've dropped the bonnet by 40mm btw

Had a few comments about it - looks better now.

jamie_clioGTT
06-02-2011, 22:02
That looks AWESOME!! Am very intrsted to see what under the bonnet looks like after 3.5 years.. Top work!

TNT ANDY
07-02-2011, 14:24
That looks AWESOME!! Am very intrsted to see what under the bonnet looks like after 3.5 years.. Top work!

thanks for that JAmie. It's ok, but not great. FEel free to take a peek at one of the meetings.

raider_gtt
07-02-2011, 15:32

top job nice to hear other going back on the road

elcie
07-02-2011, 17:40
That looks mint, love the satin black :agree:

Mr Raider
07-02-2011, 19:57
Can't appologise enough Carl, sorry about that backfire, send the laundry bill round ;)

Nearly had a backfire of my very own! :laugh:

TNT ANDY
07-02-2011, 20:13
That looks mint, love the satin black :agree:

I always struggle with the word satin.

is it satin or Satin Mooooohahahahahahhhaaaaa

Just wanted something subtle that wasn't tacky as fook, and a chap had just done his wifes Camero in satin black. Looked good but I didn't want to have the full satin effect. I think the balance is good.

I'll get the other side next time I've got her out in the daytime. The other side looks even better with the custom sidey exit. A big thanks to Handy Andy for the cover plate for that.

TrixNFlix
07-02-2011, 20:15
Nice work.:agree::)
More pics please, reminds me of my new one. :agree:

Os8472
07-02-2011, 20:20
Awesome work fella she looks great, credit to ya.

On a side note my EFI C1J won't be making national day or pod day :(