PDA

View Full Version : radiator fan wire in

danielmk323
04-02-2011, 18:47
I have a problem whit the fan wire in i have fond the harness and the relay of the fan but some one have chop all the connectors and i don t now which wire gos where i have 4 wires one blue . red + green . black and one looks off white and on the back of the relay i have a brawn wire that is not connected to any ting any help pls

Nick k
06-02-2011, 23:13
You should have +12v thick red wire from the + side of the alternator to pin 30 on the relay. Pin 87 is the relay power output which goes to the radiator fan motor which again is a thick red wire.

There should be another thinner wire from the + side of the alternator (Maybe red) which goes to the radiator fan switch pin 1, Pin 2 of the radiator fan switch goes to pin 85 of the relay and pin 86 of the relay should be black and that goes to 0v (ground) which i believe is bolted to the engine block below the oil filter housing.

That will give you a working fan :agree:

Wiring colours maybe different depending on if anybody has messed with them. Enjoy

danielmk323
07-02-2011, 06:03
it work tank you only one missing was the + to the rad switch i got it for alt + to switch tank you for the help