PDA

View Full Version : help clifford alarm problems

Shakes
30-01-2011, 14:41
i was cleaning the car and the alarm went off so i disarmd it on the key now it beeps 3 times when i unlock it does nothing when i turn then the key, it seems the immobaliser is on does anyone know how to deactivate it? :brickwall:
its a clifford g5

Smokey
30-01-2011, 16:11
bag of sh** mate mine was doing this yesterday and it was like the immobiliser is stuck on and couldnt start the car, i disconected the battery and was able to start it then when i come to lock it it started workin again.

Mat

Shakes
30-01-2011, 16:23
bag of sh** mate mine was doing this yesterday and it was like the immobiliser is stuck on and couldnt start the car, i disconected the battery and was able to start it then when i come to lock it it started workin again.

Mat
cheers mat ive disconneced it for over 40mins no joy, got it disconected again il try it in a couple hours.

Smokey
30-01-2011, 17:51
also i duno if it made any difference i randomly pressed all the buttons on the clifford remote might have been a coincidence but sumet worked.

Mat

J$£5GTT
30-01-2011, 18:48
also i duno if it made any difference i randomly pressed all the buttons on the clifford remote might have been a coincidence but sumet worked.

Mat

:D