PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody recommend a good garage in Central/North Bristol

stuTHC
24-01-2011, 21:10
As per title.

A friend of mine in Bristol had the battery light of her 1999 mondeo come on and stay on tonight.

She needs the car to get her and her daugther around to nursery etc and is very short on time at the moment so is looking for a quick, cheap, hassel free fix.

Can anybody recommend a good garage/mechanic/auto electrician in the Bristol area that will check and fix the problem there and then, whatever is needed (new battery, alternator, etc.....) without charging the earth.

Thank you very much in advance people.

Stu :)

Tony Walker
24-01-2011, 21:16
:( chances are its the alternator, unless the belts come off? price up eurocarparts. bear in mind the garage will get a good discount off there price.

jesus in the seat of a 5
25-01-2011, 20:54
stu , give richard a call , a good friend of mine 01934 833334...:D, say matt with the 5`s sent you or jesus....:D..:), excellent chap , more than fair prices...:agree:

The new Bill J
25-01-2011, 21:04
say matt with the 5`s sent you or jesus....:D..:),

I can just see his response on the end of the phone, when a potential customer says that Jesus recommends him :scared: :laugh:

jesus in the seat of a 5
25-01-2011, 21:08
I can just see his response on the end of the phone, when a potential customer says that Jesus recommends him :scared: :laugh:

hey ....what can i say , the man gets about.......:laugh::p

Ashy
25-01-2011, 21:11
http://www.goodgaragescheme.co.uk/garage/search/p