PDA

View Full Version : Tonning down

Shakes
16-01-2011, 17:16
was toying with the idea of fitting oe grill & bumper with some moretts, had a little play with photoshop to give me a rough idea as you can see it is rough.
but i think it looks pritty good keeping the splitter seems to blend the origenal parts with the aftermarket nicley you may reconice the sticker on the morretts from a members car also i know the the vent in the light is the wrong side it was a lazy photoshop but it gives a rough idea what it would like what do you think.

philg
16-01-2011, 17:26
sorry its oem all the way for me these days, you have a nice colour gt there, standard bumper, grill, side skirts, mount the rims on the wall to do your hair in and the do the ironing on that spoiler :D Wrap it of with some original graphics, job done.

You would also probably add £500-£1000 to the value of your car to ;)

Shakes
16-01-2011, 17:33
, mount the rims on the wall to do your hair in and the do the ironing on that spoiler :D
;)

Hahahaaa Love it :laugh:

Matt Cole
16-01-2011, 17:38
sorry its oem all the way for me these days, you have a nice colour gt there, standard bumper, grill, side skirts, mount the rims on the wall to do your hair in and the do the ironing on that spoiler :D Wrap it of with some original graphics, job done.

You would also probably add £500-£1000 to the value of your car to ;)
:agree: Its a start matey, but keep going with the rest of the kit!! Think of the practicality of the car too especially in this pot hole ridden dog shi t of a country we all live in!!

dangerous dave
17-01-2011, 17:07
unless there new i wouldn.t touch those headlights, mine were utter utter sh1te..

there so p1ss poorly made words cannot describe, the len's will be rusty by now, the plastics so brittle a fart will shatter it..

avoid..

shaggy
17-01-2011, 17:53
:agree: Its a start matey, but keep going with the rest of the kit!! Think of the practicality of the car too especially in this pot hole ridden dog shi t of a country we all live in!!

:agree:

Shakes
11-02-2011, 18:42
lol slowlt getting there removed the trolly handle wheels & splitter, going to fitting my louverd bonnet next week, i will be getting more origenal parts soon.

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz223/shakespics/SAM_0155.jpg

jesus in the seat of a 5
11-02-2011, 18:46
looking much better luke.....i wanna see you driving it.....to mine for a pint...:D

philg
11-02-2011, 18:51
Great step in the right direction, keep it up :)

TrixNFlix
11-02-2011, 18:57
Nice, Luke, keep up the good work. :agree:

TNT Tricky Nicky
11-02-2011, 19:20
it just looks wrong now :( (i liked how it was when you brought it but totally understand why you're returning it to oe, i'd do the same now)

you need to lose the side skirts asap now as it's a bit mish mashed but it'll get there :agree:

Nayls
11-02-2011, 21:50
it just looks wrong now :( (i liked how it was when you brought it but totally understand why you're returning it to oe, i'd do the same now)

you need to lose the side skirts asap now as it's a bit mish mashed but it'll get there :agree:

:agree: 100%

Shakes
12-02-2011, 01:38
yup i know it doesnt look right at the moment but its getting there i just need to find the funds for skirts bumpers and grill, & with trying to do the black one too its going to take some time but its making progress.

Beer would be nice matty if im lucky enough to get hold of you :D

Shakes
15-02-2011, 15:41
pic update last once were rubbish