PDA

View Full Version : sh#t iv been cloned

soapymech
14-01-2011, 22:15
yep checked the account today and its cleaner than a crack house carpet, strange thing was it was my savings account not my visa :scratch:feckin albo,s they have caught loads round here,nothings safe anymore:crap:

raider_gtt
14-01-2011, 22:41
tell me about it i had it done last year its a joke and they say crime is comeing down got my money back tho

soapymech
14-01-2011, 22:47
tell me about it i had it done last year its a joke and they say crime is comeing down got my money back tho
that another thing how come they know instantly how much was gone and at what time but cant tell me from where until monday:laugh::cry:they did say id get the money back,but of course cant tell me when:wasntme:

raider_gtt
14-01-2011, 22:53
that another thing how come they know instantly how much was gone and at what time but cant tell me from where until monday:laugh::cry:they did say id get the money back,but of course cant tell me when:wasntme:

they done mine at a petrol station in my home town i was bang on it as i went to the bank the day before and it was fine then a day later
they had cleared my account 15mins before i got to the bank the next day

soapymech
14-01-2011, 23:01
they done mine at a petrol station in my home town i was bang on it as i went to the bank the day before and it was fine then a day later
they had cleared my account 15mins before i got to the bank the next day
they done me i think over 2 nights taking £200 @ 11.50pm then again @ 12.10am cheeky feckers leave £50 in hopeing you dont notice

raider_gtt
14-01-2011, 23:06
they done me i think over 2 nights taking £200 @ 11.50pm then again @ 12.10am cheeky feckers leave £50 in hopeing you dont notice

yea thats about right all this chip and pin what a joke
sill i hope you get it all back soon as mate i but there is so many that havent got there money back tho sicking

soapymech
14-01-2011, 23:11
yea thats about right all this chip and pin what a joke
sill i hope you get it all back soon as mate i but there is so many that havent got there money back tho sicking
TRUST THE BANKS :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: more faith in a matress

dangerous dave
15-01-2011, 00:09
i try and deal with cash and leave my bank empty...........owning a renault 5 makes this easier than you might think:sad2:

philg
15-01-2011, 08:16
I pay bills out of my accounts thats it, buy a quality safe, safest way imo :)

raider_gtt
15-01-2011, 12:02
i try and deal with cash and leave my bank empty...........owning a renault 5 makes this easier than you might think:sad2:

yes dave you are spot on there i now do the same as that way they aint getting anything to much something less to worry about

TrixNFlix
15-01-2011, 12:31
I pay bills out of my accounts thats it, buy a quality safe, safest way imo :)

Fookin Geordie mafia!:cooter: