PDA

View Full Version : retrim prices

djinuk
14-01-2011, 10:04
I have a pair of recaro front seats, alcantara grey centres, with black (leather look alike) bolsters.

Im trying to get prices on trimming my rears to match, so far ive been told around £500 but thats using real leather with alcantara , im tempted to have the good stuff rather than cheap simply as the fronts have a little wear and if i get them trimmed in real leather aswell then they will feel and look even better.

Just wondered if anybody knows anyone or has experiances of retrims etc.

raider_gtt
14-01-2011, 12:01
I have a pair of recaro front seats, alcantara grey centres, with black (leather look alike) bolsters.

Im trying to get prices on trimming my rears to match, so far ive been told around £500 but thats using real leather with alcantara , im tempted to have the good stuff rather than cheap simply as the fronts have a little wear and if i get them trimmed in real leather aswell then they will feel and look even better.

Just wondered if anybody knows anyone or has experiances of retrims etc.

yes me i had what you want done to my 5 gt turbo to my front cobra side winders & rear seats done andy does a great job only problem is that hes down here in hextable kent and i bet he would beat that price that you have had for the rears
see my front ones he done for my car !

djinuk
14-01-2011, 12:42
do yo mind me asking wat he charged for the front, i may get the fronts redone at some point but i presume its more labour intensive

Matt Cole
14-01-2011, 13:27
This is mine:

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=868&pictureid=10238

I was told £2300 for the retrim.:)

djinuk
14-01-2011, 14:03
ahh thats a cool interior, seen it before in the flesh , would be freat if an interior came up at the right price to be honest.

raider_gtt
14-01-2011, 15:27
do yo mind me asking wat he charged for the front, i may get the fronts redone at some point but i presume its more labour intensive

had my mine done sometime ago now and its was on friends rates so with things being more exp now i dont no but i no that the back ones didnt come to £500 i have been told the leather and alcantara has gone up a lot per metter now but if you can get it cheaper it would help you out on cost as u iad its just labour cost

raider_gtt
14-01-2011, 15:28
This is mine:

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=868&pictureid=10238

I was told £2300 for the retrim.:)

this varys as i was told for mine retrim £3000 start to finsh