PDA

View Full Version : Ben@hosesolutions

KeefaGT
11-01-2011, 18:29
I know some people have had no problems with him but i sent a new turbo feed (£45 ktec jobby)to have inline filter fitted at the end of November recorded delivery it was delivered beginning of December and signed for.A week later when i chased it up he told me he hasnt got it, that was the last i heard.numerous emails have been ignored and cant get hold of him on phone.Well hacked off :mad:

dave j gtt
12-01-2011, 00:51
i would be too. good luck sortin it, hope it all works out swiftish.

dave j gtt
12-01-2011, 01:08
you tried this number 01392811601

TNT ANDY
12-01-2011, 06:17
I know some people have had no problems with him but i sent a new turbo feed (£45 ktec jobby)to have inline filter fitted at the end of November recorded delivery it was delivered beginning of December and signed for.A week later when i chased it up he told me he hasnt got it, that was the last i heard.numerous emails have been ignored and cant get hold of him on phone.Well hacked off :mad:

I have had a good experience with Ben, he can be a little slow on replying to e-mails, but on the other hand he was responding immediately, sometimes late at night. He did resolve some issues I thought I had also with very little trouble. Keep at it, he is a good sort really.:smokin:

KeefaGT
12-01-2011, 16:50
Thanks Dave got that number he is never there though

Cheers Andy will keep trying but as he is saying he never recieved it i cant see it being resolved as he wont answer me anymore :(

Have now tracked the parcel and it was signed for by someone who works with ben so i now know it was delivered to correct address suppose ill have to wait and see :sad2:

raider_gtt
12-01-2011, 19:10
Thanks Dave got that number he is never there though

Cheers Andy will keep trying but as he is saying he never recieved it i cant see it being resolved as he wont answer me anymore :(

Have now tracked the parcel and it was signed for by someone who works with ben so i now know it was delivered to correct address suppose ill have to wait and see :sad2:

mate if you went to sandspeed in bexleyheath kent they would have done it for you!

KeefaGT
12-01-2011, 19:54
mate if you went to sandspeed in bexleyheath kent they would have done it for you!

Cheers mate may still have too

Kenobi
15-01-2011, 12:01
Remember some people do NOT rely on the internet and email for business.

Keep trying on the phone if this hasnt been resolved.

After that leave a message on the facebook page for hoses solutions, that will swiftly grab his attention.

Good Luck, you wont need it though Ben is a sound chap and it all started here on Rtoc for him. In my opinion. :agree:

raider_gtt
15-01-2011, 12:05
Remember some people do NOT rely on the internet and email for business.

Keep trying on the phone if this hasnt been resolved.

After that leave a message on the facebook page for hoses solutions, that will swiftly grab his attention.

Good Luck, you wont need it though Ben is a sound chap and it all started here on Rtoc for him. In my opinion. :agree:

aww there you go then mate try that then were there is a will there is a way right
Kenobi

Penfold aka The Dealer
17-01-2011, 17:55
Keefa has informed me that Ben has sorted the issue and has asked for this thread to be closed.