PDA

View Full Version : RTOC @ Santa Pod, 29th May 2009

Pages : 1 [2]

stuTHC
01-06-2009, 09:33
although stu thc and myself have the bragging rights of the last two standing at the end of the night:laugh:

:laugh: Not really standin thou were we dude? :laugh:
I was sat in my car trying to see what i was rolling and you were attempting to stand next to the door, you fell over about 19 times in 5mins, funny as mate, you were like one of those weebles that pops straight back up again when it falls over. Good fun!!

D4WNO
01-06-2009, 09:57
Haha yeah, you were pretty funny all evening, you kept the Northern lot and Adam and myself entertained in the wee hours :laugh:

I had noooooooo idea what you were mumbling for about 2 hours, but you seemed to be enjoying the conversation with yourself :D

fishead
01-06-2009, 10:15
brilliant :) if it was anything like the time he spent with us, it was prob about ph1 grilles in unopened bags, ph1 cognac an his pink tent :D

oh kris what did you do :D

fishead
01-06-2009, 10:19
thank you to anyone/everyone involved in any way with the week end was really good. thank you all

stuTHC
01-06-2009, 10:22
thank you to anyone/everyone involved in any way with the week end was really good. thank you all

Big thanks to you for the fags on saturday morning mate, life saver, i cant do hang overs without cigs!! :laugh:

phase i 16 v turbo
01-06-2009, 13:05
Had a great weekend, nice to put some usernames to faces. Need to make sure we have more beer next time as supplies ran low and some stronger headache tablets for RS250! Many thanks to everyone who helped to make it a weekend to remember!!

rs250nut
01-06-2009, 16:29
Im not a spirits type, I like to stick to my guinness and lager hence why the congac fecked me over so much:ashamed: Cant wait for the next big event:)

D4WNO
01-06-2009, 20:28
Which pikey took my bags full of sweets and bread rolls? I was taking them home for the next day. Bottle of new JD sauce of Adams went missing too. They were right outside our tent, gay

Apart from that, the weekend was awesome. Will post my photos in a bit :)

Big Steve - Raider
01-06-2009, 21:01
Which pikey took my bags full of sweets and bread rolls? I was taking them home for the next day. Bottle of new JD sauce of Adams went missing too. They were right outside our tent, gay

Apart from that, the weekend was awesome. Will post my photos in a bit :)

:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Ok so it goes something like this.......

Saturday morning Millie & I are packing away our campsite & Krissy M blags the use of our cooker to heat up a couple of burglers for breakfast.

After he polished them off he helped us tidy up the site & I had a quick nip round just putting a few things in the bin & picking odds & sods up

When we get home were surprised to find a nice new bottle of JD Spicy BBQ sauce buried deep in our camping gear :ashamed:

I think it may have been old Light fingered Krissy M who pilfered the sauce but we certainly had no rolls or sweets.

I'll post you this sauce back in an envelope if you like!? :D

Adam L
01-06-2009, 21:05
:laugh: Steve, don't worry about it, mate.

D4WNO
01-06-2009, 21:07
It's like camping on a pikey site, I tell ya!:laugh:

Might cope without the sauce...maybe, lol

I was digging through the boot of the car for about 15 mins on Saturday looking for my sweeties lol. I treated myself to a Maccy D's instead.

Kris M
01-06-2009, 21:09
Yeah, was me who tidied up the sauce.........thought id had been chucked, :D sorry

Big Steve - Raider
01-06-2009, 21:11
Yeah, was me who tidied up the sauce.........thought id had been chucked, :D sorry

You gotta watch that Krissy M!! :rolleyes: :laugh: :wasntme:

Big Steve - Raider
01-06-2009, 21:28
Just like to add Millie & I had a great time at Pod 2009 as we do on all RTOC events that involve a night's camping!!

Still chuckling to myself now at the point we realised it was Stuart Clarke & his mate sat with us at the hobo fire! :laugh: "Oh YOU'RE Stuart Clarke"

Excellent organisation from Miller, StuTHC & all the other Committee membered involved as usual, thanks guys i do appreciate all you do! :niceone:

Adam L
01-06-2009, 21:32
Was it just me or was that the first time Miller has ever been drunk at an event? He was more obnoxious than me:laugh:

Andrew Cooke
01-06-2009, 21:34
Was it just me or was that the first time Miller has ever been drunk at an event? He was more obnoxious than me:laugh:

it's all to do with the calming influence, or not, of a "monitor bird"

Adam L
01-06-2009, 21:36
Don't get me wrong, Andy, I was pretty hammered. Miller was the one that dragged me over to Mart's tent though and started shouting abuse at him when he'd gone to sleep about his blue jumper:laugh:

James_Surridge G1 5 GTT
01-06-2009, 21:45
Just like to add Millie & I had a great time at Pod 2009 as we do on all RTOC events that involve a night's camping!!

Still chuckling to myself now at the point we realised it was Stuart Clarke & his mate sat with us at the hobo fire! :laugh: "Oh YOU'RE Stuart Clarke"

Excellent organisation from Miller, StuTHC & all the other Committee membered involved as usual, thanks guys i do appreciate all you do! :niceone:

:agree::agree::agree: Great weekend. Good seeing lots of people old / new, lapping up the sun, watching the racing, getting drunk, convoy there, racing DG on way back...ALL Good. Thanks to you all that know me...AND the ones that dont!:D:D:agree:

stuTHC
01-06-2009, 22:05
Don't get me wrong, Andy, I was pretty hammered. Miller was the one that dragged me over to Mart's tent though and started shouting abuse at him when he'd gone to sleep about his blue jumper:laugh:

:laugh: oh miller likes a bevvy or 2, he can let his hair down when his other half (dave) isn't there :laugh:
By 1am i think we were all wasted, very. Thank god we had brigsy's van to lean on. all i remember from that point on is laughing so much i almost stopped breathing. Between millers danny dyer abuse of adam, rs250nut's cognac OD, the game of hide from the security/fire marshall and trying to open a bottle of kopperburg on the boot of the track5lag i was in creases, cant belive i missed the blue jumper abuse thou

Penfold aka The Dealer
01-06-2009, 22:17
:agree: I have to agree about a top event, I was lucky enough to spend the night with a bloke who's 5's been on 5th Gear, a c1j'd powered 5 owner who has crossed the 1/4 mile atm 125mph, a man who has his own smily :mart:, some t*sser who has a plastic toy car!

Miller's abuse on Mart was funny, i was chuckling to myself in bed, was waiting for mart to chase Adam L across the field but it never happened!

Mart
01-06-2009, 22:25
Top top weekend, as is the norm' with all rtoc events :) Nice to hook up with everyone again, and to meet a few new faces, good turn-out for a working day, laughs a-plenty, and fantastic weather all weekend to boot.

Hope to see everyone again at RWS weekend and/or ND :agree:

Mart
01-06-2009, 22:26
Miller's abuse on Mart was funny, i was chuckling to myself in bed, was waiting for mart to chase Adam L across the field but it never happened!

'orrible c*nt :D ;)

Stuart Clark
01-06-2009, 22:59

I have litterally just laughed out loud. What a classic moment in my life, i was just sat supping my bottle of export when we were asked who we were, my mate Mark pronounced his alcoholism and when asked my name, my status around the fire seemed to be boosted, quite surreal, proper funny.
The reason i dont know anyones name is cos on the boards everyone has an aka and it confuses the hell out of me (i must be old.....)
I think we should all have our name displayed and a nice cheesy pic of your self to help us simpletons, lol.
Seriously, thanks for the support and the free beers:agree: i had a great weekend and have loads of good ideas to go forward, maybe next time i will recognise a few more faces;)

Andrew Cooke
01-06-2009, 23:18
I have litterally just laughed out loud. What a classic moment in my life, i was just sat supping my bottle of export when we were asked who we were, my mate Mark pronounced his alcoholism and when asked my name, my status around the fire seemed to be boosted, quite surreal, proper funny.
The reason i dont know anyones name is cos on the boards everyone has an aka and it confuses the hell out of me (i must be old.....)
I think we should all have our name displayed and a nice cheesy pic of your self to help us simpletons, lol.
Seriously, thanks for the support and the free beers:agree: i had a great weekend and have loads of good ideas to go forward, maybe next time i will recognise a few more faces;)

they were rubbish, I knew who you were :D

Andrew Cooke
01-06-2009, 23:25

be funnier if you'd said nothing, after the Long Marston meet Mart was surprised that Fishhead was there, but he hadn't seen him. Pointing out that I'd been talking to Tony in the stands right in front of him was a quality moment :laugh:

Stuart Clark
01-06-2009, 23:27

Ah, a member who uses his name as his name;););)
I must confess you were a face i recognised, good weekend had by all, shame about scoffs bad luck, been good to see him back at pod
:)