PDA

View Full Version : Events Calender 2011

James5
04-01-2011, 13:25
I am just wondering if any dates have been set for the RTOC pod day this year and the RTOC national day and also what venue as I really need to get the day's off booked at work, the sooner the better so I can make the event's. I can't seem to see them in the event section:scratch:

Cheers James

Mart
04-01-2011, 14:31
In short, from what I can make out, nothing has yet been decided (or even booked).

However, there has been talk of arranging a run-to-the-sun (Newquay) esque event for a weekend in the Summer.

Whether that comes to fruition is another thing though...

James5
04-01-2011, 14:37
In short, from what I can make out, nothing has yet been decided (or even booked).

However, there has been talk of arranging a run-to-the-sun (Newquay) esque event for a weekend in the Summer.

Whether that comes to fruition is another thing though...

Cheers Mart :agree: , I could be interested in the esque event dependant on date's and my family commitments having 4 young kids and a 5 GTT is pretty hard to juggle it all about:laugh:

D4WNO
04-01-2011, 15:45
Big Steve is the main man in charge of events now so hopefully he'll pop his head in and let everyone know what he has planned :agree:

philr5t
04-01-2011, 18:51
lets hope steve can pop his head in asap and let us know some dates as i really need to get my car to the 2011 events but i to have to book holiday off work early otherwise if someone else books the dates i am not able to take holiday at the same time :agree:

p.s please dont book national day between the 30th of july 2011 or early august 2011 as i will be getting married and would not know how to tell the wife we have to leave the honeymoon early to get back (divorce) :cooter:

warpspeed
04-01-2011, 19:52
Yeah i could do with knowing what date ND is so i can book time off work

C'mon Steve!!!! pull yer finger out! :laugh:

Ashy
04-01-2011, 20:48
Hi Guys, been speaking to Miller today and National Day is booked for Mallory Park on the 4th of June. Pod day is yet to be agreed but it will be a friday possibly the 1st of July T.B.C.

warpspeed
07-01-2011, 19:08
Cool, better speak to the boss then :)

jaffa
07-01-2011, 22:10
Hi Guys, been speaking to Miller today and National Day is booked for Mallory Park on the 4th of June. Pod day is yet to be agreed but it will be a friday possibly the 1st of July T.B.C.

04th of bloody ****in june no way that when charlotte gets married!!! so that me out then it will be the first one i have missed...poor do...:sad2:

phase i 16 v turbo
07-01-2011, 22:13
May get some sun this year. French car show is that weekend can't be in two places at once.

J$£5GTT
07-01-2011, 22:19
May get some sun this year. French car show is the weekend afterwards.

i hope i get some this year....ohh sun you mean,you get that every year mike?
:cool::D