PDA

View Full Version : Gloss paint poured over my megane

bod 182
03-01-2011, 16:38
Last night about 10.30 someone[i know whos done it] tipped a whole can of white gloss over my 225 sport megane,i had a run in with a bloke who was dropping off drugs to the family next door this is a regular occurance he had parked over my drive and i came home after a night out and couldn,t park asked him to move which he took offence to and a exchange of words took place him telling me you don,t know who your messing with before he drove off anyway last night he paid me a visit.spent last night till 2am and then all today getting it off much to the amusement of the scumbags next door o well good start to the year.

Sam Fish
03-01-2011, 16:51
man, that pisses me off, and its not even my car. Heard this was done to somebody else's recently. Proper vandalism.

How did you get it off????
Good luck with the neighbours.

soapymech
03-01-2011, 17:10
yep same happend to me boxing day saw the kid throwing emulsion all over my 10 plate merc b200 this was a courtesy car that i had over the holidays all his pals thought this was hallarious until they see me running towards them they split in different directions so i chased one of them he ran to his house i knocked on the door his old man answerd i cant say what i did next for legal reasons but i dare say that kid got what was coming to him as his old man was out cold :laugh::devil:

Big Steve - Raider
03-01-2011, 17:14
i cant say what i did next for legal reasons but i dare say that kid got what was coming to him as his old man was out cold :laugh::devil:

:laugh::laugh: Nice one!! I love to hear about a bit of proper justice being dealt out!!

Sorry to hear about both occurances though!

dangerous dave
03-01-2011, 17:14
What a penis, he clearly has no balls to go for the car..

Markey Mark (BD)
03-01-2011, 17:15
yep same happend to me boxing day saw the kid throwing emulsion all over my 10 plate merc b200 this was a courtesy car that i had over the holidays all his pals thought this was hallarious until they see me running towards them they split in different directions so i chased one of them he ran to his house i knocked on the door his old man answerd i cant say what i did next for legal reasons but i dare say that kid got what was coming to him as his old man was out cold :laugh::devil:

Good man! ;) I take it the young lad got the message about not doing it again then!:D

There are some right arseholes out there to do that, be different story if it happened to there car though or something they owned.

tom t
03-01-2011, 17:17
yeah what a total fag, better watch out for them really scary people that decide to vandalise ya car instead of you as he says you dont no who ya messing with what a muppet thats so annoying!!!

5GTTurbo
03-01-2011, 17:20
Tut tut i can only imagine how angry you are!

Problem is too many idiots, crackheads and wasters live in London + all the other crap that comes along with it! :sad2:

Maybe an idea, if you can of course, to try and set up a cctv or even camcorder at night to catch the wasters in the act and then you'de have concrete proof to handover to the police.

I wish you luck mate, and if worse comes to worse then its a matter of taking actions into your own hands :mad:

soapymech
03-01-2011, 17:56
thing is i would fully expect this kind of thing to happen in london but this happend in essex no one knows me here so i was very suprised but i must say that its very liberating to deal with it yourself when you have somones old girl screaming at you to stop and you walk off shouting merry christmas i couldent stop larghing the whole time i was washing it off with the jetwash:wasntme:

bod 182
03-01-2011, 18:43
man, that pisses me off, and its not even my car. Heard this was done to somebody else's recently. Proper vandalism.

How did you get it off????
Good luck with the neighbours.
GOT worst off with cardboard and kitchen roll as paint was thick then white spirit today as its gone into engine bay.......this is a ongoing fued they have pissed all the nieghbours off but when theres trouble in the road outside the house im the only one that goes out and confronts them the daughters ex boyfriend i put him over a wall after he threw a bottle at my van these people just need exterminating no morals or respect for other people RANT OVER SORRY BAD DAY.

raider_gtt
03-01-2011, 18:53
get a stun gun the guy wont do it again trust me :devil:

drug dealers i hate them no need for any of this he should have repeceted you and said sorry being its a drive way

soapymech
03-01-2011, 18:57
get a stun gun the guy wont do it again trust me :devil:
me stun gun was used but it wasnt electrical;)

J$£5GTT
03-01-2011, 18:59

:D

djinuk
03-01-2011, 19:22
really sorry to hear that man , there really are pricks out there, i had a time when all my cars kept getting keyed. hidden cameras are the way forwards dude, i now have an ip camera setup.,

JRP
03-01-2011, 19:32
Your neibours want shooting bod... if the police hate them you never know they might cover your tracks:laugh:

Junglist
03-01-2011, 19:32
"you dont know who your messing with" , your a drug dealer f#ck off , would have been the words outa my mouth. . good look getting it all off :crap:

JRP
03-01-2011, 19:33

Tell me you didnt get your cock out again and stun them

Junglist
03-01-2011, 19:34
maybe jrp can stop his mail :laugh:

JRP
03-01-2011, 19:36
maybe jrp can stop his mail :laugh:

Dunno about his mail... i could cut his gas off though.. watch the fecker freeze to death

J$£5GTT
03-01-2011, 19:38

from king dick slapper himself!!!!

soapymech
03-01-2011, 19:39
why do you think his wife was screaming at me to stop jrp;)

JRP
03-01-2011, 19:40
why do you think his wife was screaming at me to stop jrp;)

Knew it:laugh:

old skool turbo power
03-01-2011, 21:12
GOT worst off with cardboard and kitchen roll as paint was thick then white spirit today as its gone into engine bay.......this is a ongoing fued they have pissed all the nieghbours off but when theres trouble in the road outside the house im the only one that goes out and confronts them the daughters ex boyfriend i put him over a wall after he threw a bottle at my van these people just need exterminating no morals or respect for other people RANT OVER SORRY BAD DAY.

not a good start for you mate sorry to hear:(with gloss paint tiped onto your car i say the paint work is pretty much f**ked up now,id be supriesd if u can get if all off and lookin how it use to im afraid.with you using the white spirt i have a good guess it would of taken off the laquer as your tryin to scrub away the paint.when at work after i finsh gettin paint of my skin is bad enough let alone any metal work.
a guy over the road back in the late 90s had the golf mk2 sky blue it was looked the part as well and i heard the also had paint tiped over it for some reason :mad:wan**ers.as for the ppl next door well.............................what can you do :(

Sparkie
03-01-2011, 23:22
............................what can you do :(

housefire.....

Rob@Backyardracing
03-01-2011, 23:48
Some tossers out there.. Id set up hidden CCTV.... All the rage round here couple months back was to burn cars out for no reason while your in bed.. :mad:

bod 182
04-01-2011, 10:03
Yes buying a cctv system im a sparky ive found some other interesting equipment you can get for security to keep you one step ahead of the game from the wholesalers,DAY 1 in the big brother house.

rs250nut
04-01-2011, 10:55
Sorry to hear what happened, gippo wa**ers. Give petrol a try should take it off a treat as it's oil based paint. The rest should come off with a machine polish.

bod 182
04-01-2011, 12:59
Sorry to hear what happened, gippo wa**ers. Give petrol a try should take it off a treat as it's oil based paint. The rest should come off with a machine polish.
ITS all off now.

bod 182
04-01-2011, 13:03
Bonnet and roof aren,t to bad could be worse ie brake fluid etc:crap:

car.crash
04-01-2011, 13:27
Shocking behaviour :(

Good job you spotted I before it dried. If you want to leave it on my drive untill it calms down your more than welcome.

r5 rich
04-01-2011, 14:21
Shocking behaviour :(

Good job you spotted I before it dried. If you want to leave it on my drive untill it calms down your more than welcome.

you have missed the part where you say, " leave me the keys aswell incase I need to move it" ;):laugh:

old skool turbo power
04-01-2011, 19:20
housefire.....

you know what mate your prob right as bad as it sounds.ppl like that just wont get the hint at all and carry on as they do:coffee:sure the old bill dont do nothin and even if they do its prob nothin new to them a small fine of chucked into a prison cell for a few months.after comin back from ireland on sunday went over for christmas,my bro told me about what happened at the bullring over christmas not good news is it pal:sad2:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1341734/Armed-police-called-shooting-stabbing-Europes-busiest-shopping-centres.html

old skool turbo power
04-01-2011, 19:25
ITS all off now.

:)good to hear your very lucky there mate:agree:.
the sad thing to think tho is that you could be checkin to see if your car is ok from time to time to make sure they they dont do any more silly ****e again :sad2:i know i would.:(

mr bean aka pete
04-01-2011, 20:38
Sorry to here that Bod :cry: and good for you soapymech :smokin: just wished i had court who had run over the top of both my clio and 5 :( where the Gf lives its all student area and one early morning some student **** after a night out had decided he would run over my car, causing dents all over the roof and bonnet :( the gf has got cctv but it wasnt clear enought to find out who it was, or i would have been going early morning door to door knocking with my friend the baseball bat :devil::devil:

Moggy
04-01-2011, 22:41
god and I thought I had it bad! with my neighbour letting my tyres down!!!!

if it was done on your drive its tresspass aswell.

get cameras up asap, and as hard as it is, ignore them! its sort of worked with my neighbour, plus as we're a semi! he doesn't like Paul van Dyk at 8.30am which is 2 hrs after he comes in off nights!!!!

its either that or find him on his own with some mates! ;)

raider_gtt
05-01-2011, 13:27
i can count myself lucky then i get on with all my neighbours and we look out for each other hay even get help with fixing eachers cars sill you all ways get one thats going to be a pain in the ass :agree::agree:;)