PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day Today......

IANMM
31-12-2010, 17:06
Well after 6 years of having my lovely unit down a farm i sadly had to leave her Today :( wasn't my decision but after the passing away of the farmer the relationship with his family has deteriorated (think they was just waiting for an excuse to get rid)

I have had too many good memory's down there to list but the time has come to pack up and move on to a new place......lets hope my new dwelling will hold some good ones

Sparkie
31-12-2010, 18:45
you got somewhere closer to home?

IANMM
03-01-2011, 10:50
yeah there is a unit about 200yrds from my shop its a little more money per month need someone to go 50/50 really ;)

jesus in the seat of a 5
03-01-2011, 12:20
bugger , hope you find someplace soon ian, hopefully youll be building memories in no time buddy, i know how precious peoples space can be and finding places and keeping them are not easy sometimes....good luck bud.

J8TRO
03-01-2011, 12:31
Sorry to hear about this buddy. Hope you sort something out soon. Getting the place next to the shop has got to be handy? surely the extra cost will be saved in petrol and time getting to the farm?

Sparkie
03-01-2011, 13:38
i can't afford a unit anymore. - i got 5 cars outside the front of my house as it is. :laugh:

Smokey
04-01-2011, 08:03
What a bummer, that was perfect especially with the iron gurders so you could easily get under the car, hope you sort something out and im sure youll be making new memories before you know it. Just out of interest this new unit is it bigger beens the price is a little more.

Mat

IANMM
04-01-2011, 08:50
there is prob not much in it can easily get 4 cars in it tho and i will prob have it its just not the weather you want to be working in plus there car is more than likley going to bed for a few months