PDA

View Full Version : Campus fix up q's

dave r5
22-12-2010, 20:14
Hi all
I have a poorly 1.4 campus prima. Single point injection with a cat.
My questions are:
Can I fit a gt turbo scorpion exhaust?
Can I fit a gt turbo poly bushed subframe?
Are the hubs inter changeable, as it drives like Pooh
And all the wheels bearings are shot.

Markey Mark (BD)
22-12-2010, 20:45
Can I fit a gt turbo scorpion exhaust? - Yes but you'll need to weld the flange on end to bolt to cat

Can I fit a gt turbo poly bushed subframe? - Yes the subframes can be swapped

Are the hubs inter changeable, as it drives like Pooh - There is a difference between the hubs, shock mounting holes are spaced differently and size is little different.

dave r5
22-12-2010, 21:09
Wana scrap the cat it's fooked.

Dam them hubs,
Can I chuck turbo hubs, shafts and shocks on it bur use campus top mounts

Markey Mark (BD)
22-12-2010, 21:17
Wana scrap the cat it's fooked.

Dam them hubs,
Can I chuck turbo hubs, shafts and shocks on it bur use campus top mounts

If throwing the cat just weld flange further up so it eliminates cat.

If want to use gt shocks and hubs just use the entire shock assembly, hubs shocks and top mounts. If you use phase 1 shocks the you could use the campus top mounts as they sit the same but if use phase 2 shocks you'll need the top mounts too

scratcher
22-12-2010, 22:01
I had the Scorpion exhaust from my GTT on my old Campus. Just take away the down pipe and it'll bolt straight on.

modfather
23-12-2010, 10:25
i have a couple of good campus prima hubs if you get stuck mate :)

dave r5
23-12-2010, 14:09
all the wheel bearings are pooped.
i keep telling my self ill buy new 1s
but i have lots of turbo stuff sitting there

so its safe to say exhaust fits

ph2 suspension dont fit the campus but i can put the campus top mounts on too gt shocks yes?

Markey Mark (BD)
23-12-2010, 14:46
ph2 suspension dont fit the campus but i can put the campus top mounts on too gt shocks yes?

Why doesn't the phase 2 suspension fit?

Mine fitted straight on, there's no difference with the shell so can't see why it wouldn't go on.

dave r5
23-12-2010, 15:39
Why doesn't the phase 2 suspension fit?

Mine fitted straight on, there's no difference with the shell so can't see why it wouldn't go on.

i was asuming they didnt fit, but as u say there the same shell.
i was under the impresion that the campus top mount are different from the ph 2 turbo top mounts there for the hole in the turrets would be in different places.

i can now see im talking jiberish lol and should just go to my workshop and put them on lol

Markey Mark (BD)
23-12-2010, 15:43
i was asuming they didnt fit, but as u say there the same shell.
i was under the impresion that the campus top mount are different from the ph 2 turbo top mounts there for the hole in the turrets would be in different places.

i can now see im talking jiberish lol and should just go to my workshop and put them on lol

The campus top mount is same as phase 1 top mount, if you use phase 2 shocks then you just got to fit the phase 2 top mount assembly too.
No mounting holes are all in the same place mate. ;)