PDA

View Full Version : Fast show Santa pod (march 26th/27th)

djinuk
21-12-2010, 16:45
Just wondering if many on rtoc would be interested in attending a show i used to all the time..

What to expect , cheap show, cheap all day drag racing on saturday etc etc

I guess if theres interest somebody could take it upon themselves to organise it.

THE BELOW IS COPIED AND PASTED FROM ANOTHER SITE, AS IT STANDS RTOC WOULD NEED TO OBTAIN BOOKING FORMS ETC BUT I GUESS IT WOULD BE BEST TO SEE IF THERE WAS INTEREST FIRST.

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy149/streetrace2/flyers/fs11header.jpg

So we bring you The Fast Show at santa pod raceway and the opening show of the modified calender

This is always a Huge show so is not one to be missed

The date for the Show is 27th march 2011
Weekend tickets are available which include camping on the saturday night
(saturday is rwyb all day and sunday is the actual show
or just a day pass for the sunday

ticket prices are as follows

Weekend in advance £25 (£30 on the gate)
sunday(showday) £15 (£18 on the gate)

Ticket deadline for paying in advance is sunday the 6th mach 2011

if you would like a stand pass tickets will have to be brought in advance as you wont get stand passes on the gate.

http://www.thefastshow.com/

Hi 5
21-12-2010, 21:37
will be there as am running in the euro sports compact :D

Rob@Backyardracing
21-12-2010, 22:03
Might head down for the day if im free, wont be racing...

djinuk
22-12-2010, 07:42
btw sorry i posted this in the complete wrong section, and im not even sure how.

Would it be worth maybe an rtoc standard primarilly just for the sunday, dont know if i can handle the influx of chavs- richiedon- and stella anymore.

philr5t
22-12-2010, 11:16
looking at all those fit chicks i will definatly try and make it are people going for the day or the weekend :scratch:

Logg
22-12-2010, 11:42
I'll have a word with Marc and Dan as we where talking about doing more events this year.

My 5 only went to 3 last year and one was a VW event. :cry:

Gttnutter
22-12-2010, 16:47
As logg said, if the locals are going no doubt I'll be going along with marky mark

djinuk
22-12-2010, 16:48
maybe its time for rtoc to attend some more shizzle ? , just need whomever organises events to take it under his wing and get it sorted.

Markey Mark (BD)
22-12-2010, 16:58
As logg said, if the locals are going no doubt I'll be going along with marky mark

:agree: I'll go along!

I'll have one of the cars of mine done so will take one along and have a play up the strip.
As Logg says didn't do too many events last year, campus ran at 1 being the Pod Day so will be racing a fair few more next year.

Logg
22-12-2010, 17:07
Sounds like some club camping and display space might be needed. :agree:

I'll trying and book the time off work next week. :)

Gttnutter
22-12-2010, 17:08
[QUOTE=Markey Mark (BD);192774]:agree: I'll go alone!

I must change my deodorant by the sounds of it :laugh:

dangerous dave
22-12-2010, 17:13
[quote=Markey Mark (BD);192774]:agree: I'll go alone!

I must changed my deodorant by the sounds of it :laugh:

febreeze couldn't mask that..

march will be a bit early for my car to make any sort of outing, but as its a weekend i could end up there with the local boys if gttnutter doesn't steal my seat..:)

Markey Mark (BD)
22-12-2010, 17:15
[quote=Markey Mark (BD);192774]:agree: I'll go alone!

I must change my deodorant by the sounds of it :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: Got that alittle wrong!

Edited it now

Gttnutter
22-12-2010, 17:22
[quote=Gttnutter;192777]

febreeze couldn't mask that..

march will be a bit early for my car to make any sort of outing, but as its a weekend i could end up there with the local boys if gttnutter doesn't steal my seat..:)

I'm sure I could rent it out to you if you asked nicely, you'd defo have to throw your mum in the deal.