PDA

View Full Version : london gatwick train advice

philg
07-12-2010, 20:28
Hello, im coming down south soon :scared: flying from Newcastle to gatwick, i need to get to worthing, i have been told its a train straight there.

Should i pre book at £22 per person or will turning up on the day be the same price or will that be alot more expensive?

phil

JRP
07-12-2010, 20:33
Use this site chap, plan your route :)

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/

James5
07-12-2010, 20:36
Hello, im coming down south soon :scared: flying from Newcastle to gatwick, i need to get to worthing, i have been told its a train straight there.

Should i pre book at £22 per person or will turning up on the day be the same price or will that be alot more expensive?

phil

Booking online will save you a few £'s but yes you can get a train straight from Gatwick to worthing .

modfather
07-12-2010, 20:37

phil

my old dear using trains alot and she always books in advance but i understand you can get it cheap on the day to if you ask for a off peak ticket

philg
07-12-2010, 20:47
Booking online will save you a few £'s but yes you can get a train straight from Gatwick to worthing .

If its only a few quid i will wing it, my plane might get delayed then i would have to pay twice.

Its going to be a long drive back to Newcastle :cry: